Windows 10: Windows 10 not loading programs and games

Discus and support Windows 10 not loading programs and games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open a program or game, it flashes for a few seconds before going black or white. After that, nothing happens. Any solutions? I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hgfjhgfhasdf, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 not loading programs and games

Whenever I try to open a program or game, it flashes for a few seconds before going black or white. After that, nothing happens. Any solutions? I don't want to factory reset my PC until I've tried everything I can.

:)

hgfjhgfhasdf, Oct 19, 2018

2. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 not loading programs and games

Will Windows 10 be able to play older games/programs?

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Discussion created by Master Turkey
    on Windows 10 Games Compatibility List.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ity-list/a31335a8-730f-4ac9-8c19-7c8c3a664ced

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 not loading programs and games

1. Windows 10 not loading programs and games - Similar Threads - loading programs games

2. Cannot load games, Apps or programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot load games, Apps or programs.: Tried to do a driver rollback but option is not highlighted and couldn't do a rstrui,exe, restore. Computer also takes forever to startup and shutdown; Games seem to initiate startup but never load. Installed NVIDIA driver update and windows update but now all my games both...
  3. Cannot load games, Apps or programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot load games, Apps or programs.: Tried to do a driver rollback but option is not highlighted and couldn't do a rstrui,exe, restore. Computer also takes forever to startup and shutdown; Games seem to initiate startup but never load. Installed NVIDIA driver update and windows update but now all my games both...
  4. When i start a program or a game in windows 10 it loads normally then it automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start a program or a game in windows 10 it loads normally then it automatically...: When i run a game the load screen appears normally but then it close automatically and that happens in other programs but not all some games and programs works normally and that's why i'm so confused. If anyone have an answer please let me know....
  5. When i start a program or a game in windows 10 it loads normally then it automatically...

When i start a program or a game in windows 10 it loads normally then it automatically...: When i run a game the load screen appears normally but then it close automatically and that happens in other programs but not all some games and programs works normally and that's why i'm so confused. If anyone have an answer please let me know....
  6. When i start a program or a game in windows 10 it loads normally then it automatically...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.: I recently did a clean reinstall of windows on my computer. After the install finished my computer loaded fine, but when I reinstalled steam and discord to my pc they were loading very slowly around 3-5 minutes or so. I’m confused as to what could’ve changed if they were...
  8. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.: I recently did a clean reinstall of windows on my computer. After the install finished my computer loaded fine, but when I reinstalled steam and discord to my pc they were loading very slowly around 3-5 minutes or so. I’m confused as to what could’ve changed if they were...
  9. Slow loading speeds for programs, games and apps.

10. Loading programs on Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading programs on Window 10: I keep getting this when I try opening an app on windows 10 edge:  This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs not loading windows 10

2. windows 10 programs not loading

3. wiindows 10 programs not loading

4. programs not loading on windows 10,
  5. microsoft windows programs not loading