Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Loading Properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser. I'm often having to hard reboot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JBM1C, Oct 25, 2020.

1. JBM1C Win User

Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

Hello,

I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser.

I'm often having to hard reboot, where a blue screen appears with a message that Windows 10 has loaded properly.

How to I check to make sure my hard drive is working correctly? I plan on switching to a SSD in the near future.

Thank you,

:)

JBM1C, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Not Loading Properly - Similar Threads - Loading Properly

2. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not loading properly: My PC updated like 2 or 3 days ago and suddenly started to freeze/crash saying windows didn't load properly it does it on every start as well, recory says it failed but after the bluescreen with option about recory when pressed exit the pc turns on without any abnormality...
  3. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not loading properly: My PC updated like 2 or 3 days ago and suddenly started to freeze/crash saying windows didn't load properly it does it on every start as well, recory says it failed but after the bluescreen with option about recory when pressed exit the pc turns on without any abnormality...
  4. Website Elements not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Elements not Loading Properly: I am having some issues recently with my web browser, Chrome. When I go to a website, for example gradescope, the elements do not display correctly. I am not using any extentions. However, after I reload the website, it becomes normal: Also, I have another issue for a few...
  5. Website Elements not Loading Properly

Website Elements not Loading Properly: I am having some issues recently with my web browser, Chrome. When I go to a website, for example gradescope, the elements do not display correctly. I am not using any extentions. However, after I reload the website, it becomes normal: Also, I have another issue for a few...
  6. MSN stories not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  7. MSN stories not loading properly.

MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  8. windows didn't load properly error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows didn't load properly error: Can you please help me to to fix this as soon as possible ?After I upgrade my laptop from 8 gb to 16 gb RAM, it boot successfully but after some time it's screen get blurred and no button works except power button and when I power off with power button and start it shows...
  9. windows didn't load properly error

windows didn't load properly error: Can you please help me to to fix this as soon as possible ?After I upgrade my laptop from 8 gb to 16 gb RAM, it boot successfully but after some time it's screen get blurred and no button works except power button and when I power off with power button and start it shows...
  10. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...