Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Loading Properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser. I'm often having to hard reboot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JBM1C, Oct 25, 2020.

1. JBM1C Win User

Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

Hello,

I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser.

I'm often having to hard reboot, where a blue screen appears with a message that Windows 10 has loaded properly.

How to I check to make sure my hard drive is working correctly? I plan on switching to a SSD in the near future.

Thank you,

:)

JBM1C, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Not Loading Properly - Similar Threads - Loading Properly

2. Thumbnails not loading properly in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not loading properly in Windows Explorer: Hello, My thumbnails recently haven't been loading properly. I attached some pictures to show what they look like. For some folders, the thumbnails are just blank white pictures, and for other folders, the thumbnails are just blank black spaces. How can I fix this? I...
  3. Websites that run using compatibility view settings in IE-11 do not load properly after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Websites that run using compatibility view settings in IE-11 do not load properly after...: Hello Everyone, I am facing an issue after installing Windows Update KB4586781. I work in an organization which uses IE-11 browser on Windows 10. The applicationswebsites uses compatibility view settings. The domain is saved under compatibility view list. After installing...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 crashes before I can properly load in: So I have game pass for PC and I just downloaded MFS2020 from the Microsoft store 2gb and I open up the game preparing myself to install the full game but before I can even get onto that screen, the music stops and the game crashes. So, I get past all of the credits when...
  5. “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.: Recently, I tried to turn on my pc and was hit with a “:/ Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” error message. After tinkering and messing with some troubleshoot tools, one of my friends said I should unplug some devices (e.g, a monitor and my keyboard) to simplify the...
  6. Chrome not loading properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not loading properly: Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Deleted cache and cookies - no effect Edge is working ok See image for how tenforums loads 163242
  7. Chrome not loading properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome not loading properly: Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Edge is working ok See image for how tenforums loads 163242
  8. Windows 10: JPEG and PFG Thumbnails not working, not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: JPEG and PFG Thumbnails not working, not loading properly.: I was trying to finish renaming a lot of my photos. But the thumbnails stopped working all of a sudden. I have tried several recommended options which were listed here 4 Methods to Fix Picture Thumbnails Not Showing on Windows 10 and none have worked. The most important one...
  9. update did not down load properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update did not down load properly: Hi, my update did not down load properly cause of that i cant get back on this adult game I been playing for years I have a screenshot when i tried to re-down load the game again[ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles: Microsoft Jigsaw has slipped again, did so earlier this year. Won't load my downloaded puzzles, and has forgotten that I've downloaded any so asking me to "pay" again....