Windows 10: Windows 10 not loading

Discus and support Windows 10 not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried all the automatic fixes but none of them worked. Message said if call for help tell them this message. STOPCODE: NTFS FILE ANOTHER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeborahFangman, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not loading

Tried all the automatic fixes but none of them worked. Message said if call for help tell them this message. STOPCODE: NTFS FILE

ANOTHER SAID. D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I cannot find my backup disk or thumb drive. Need help.

:)

DeborahFangman, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not loading

Delta6326, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not loading

1. Windows 10 not loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  3. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  4. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Search bar nearly never loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar nearly never loads: Hello all.This issue started occuring out of nowhere, i dont know what could have caused it.When searching, it either just keeps loading, or takes 20 seconds but works fine until its closed.Ive tried everything i found online, from restarting to rebuilding the index, nothing...
  6. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  7. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  8. I am unable to load my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to load my pc: I can’t factory reset as Everytime I do there is an error. I have sfc scans and they say they cleaned the corrupted file but it still doesn’t work. I have no system restore points and I’m honestly giving up hope....
  9. I am unable to load my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to load my pc: I can’t factory reset as Everytime I do there is an error. I have sfc scans and they say they cleaned the corrupted file but it still doesn’t work. I have no system restore points and I’m honestly giving up hope....
  10. I am unable to load my pc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dows mobile does not load on windows 10