Windows 10: Windows 10 not loading

Discus and support Windows 10 not loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Lenovo Ideapad 310 won't load windows. Over the last 2 or 3 days I did the following actions in bite size chunks , I transferred family photos etc I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MachoTyrant, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Windows 10 not loading

My Lenovo Ideapad 310 won't load windows. Over the last 2 or 3 days I did the following actions in bite size chunks , I transferred family photos etc I wanted to keep onto a spare drive. I then went through a total restore deleting everything to get a fresh start. I installed Brave Browser and Presearch search engine. I ran windows update and updated the default McAfee antivirus which came with it. I went into add/remove programs and removed a lot of stuff and turned off stuff from startup. I can't remember what I did in there. I remember looking for stuff that really annoyed me such as Lenovo photo manager etc which were always popping up. I assumed they wouldn't let me remove anything essential without some sort of caution or that essential stiff would start if needed and called by something else ? The last thing I did before I rebooted was install OpenOffice after uninstalling the free trial of Windows Office. I rebooted and get to a screen asking "Choose your keyboard layout" I made a choice and then I got 2 options: A) Troubleshoot or B) Turn off your PC Choosing A) troubleshoot led me to a screen with six options. Those 6 options are 1)Startup Repair "Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC" 2)Command Prompt Msconfig isnt recognised as a command . I can't seem to get anywhere from Googling potentially useful commands. 3) Uninstall Updates "We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall..." 4) UEFI Firmware settings 5) System Restore "To use system restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then select System Restore" There's no option to select the operating system that I can see ? 6) System Image Recovery Unfortunately the reinstall was too fresh for me to even get around to saving a backup point or system image. I had lent my laptop to my partner for a few months when she needed it for college and basically I had intended to simply clear it out to make it serve only my purposes again after I obtained enough external storage to transfer anything important. It was working fine before I finally got around to this. What can I do ?

:)

MachoTyrant, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not loading

Delta6326, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not loading

1. Windows 10 not loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  3. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  4. Loading screen after usb drive

Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  5. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  6. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  8. PC won’t load windows or apps.

PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  9. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....