Windows 10: Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Discus and support Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ricardo Soares, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Hello

I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account.

In Office applications a resolve this problem by deactivating modern login in regedit and after this Office applications now can login but Windows 10 not like, One Note for Windows 10 or Windows Store.

I see this log in windows events and a event ID 1098.

Request: authority: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common, client: d3590ed6-XXXX-XXXX-aeff-aad22XXXX01c, redirect URI: ms-appx-web://Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin/S-1-15-2-3445**** DOMAIN\my.user Error: 0xCAA5001C Token broker operation failed.
    Operation name: RequestToken, Error: -2147023584 (0x80070520), Description: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Logged at webaccountprocessor.cpp, line: 532, method: AAD::Core::WebAccountProcessor::ReportOperationError.
    2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN INFO 325 DOMAIN\my.user Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it
    2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN INFO 325 DOMAIN\my.user Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it
    2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN ERROR 1098 DOMAIN\my.user Error: 0x80070520 A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Thank you.

:)

Ricardo Soares, Feb 11, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Wp8 office 365 and Account Logins

Your company Office 365 account is just that, an Office 365 service account. It is not a Microsoft account.

Since the Office 365 account is not a Microsoft account ( anything that ends with live.com, outlook.com and msn.com and other microsoft .com accounts is considered a Microsoft account) it will not work on your windowsphone.

I hope that clears everything up for you Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account :)

Jay_answers, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Andy_CHG Win User

Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Wp8 office 365 and Account Logins

Hi All

I have read a few similar posts but don't really understand what is happening yet, Is there anyone who actually understands whats going on and night be able to help? So line by line...

I have an company office 365 pro account for Email and Skydrive PRO.

To log into the account, I go to the Office 365 login page at
    https://login.microsoftonline.com
    and login using my email and password e.g

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

This works, and as I am logging onto a Microsoft service, I now assume that L:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is recognised as my microsoft account.

I have a brand new lumia phone and I want to say get to the apps store. To do this, the first time I use it I have to either create a new Microsoft Account or use an existing one.

I want to use the skydrive pro that comes with my office 365 user account so I try to login using the same credentials I use for Office 365.

When I try it comes back with 'Incorrect Email or Password'.

So my thinking is that my Office 365 Login is not a Microsoft Account after all and I will have to create yet another account.

Something else happened to back up my theory. When I came to post this question on this forum, I had to logon. I tried using my 365 account and it failed. I had to use a specific older account that isn't a 365 account, which is very similar to whats happening
    to my phone.

Sorry for the long text, but its quite difficult trying to explian, but in summary I think that my office 365 account in not a Microsoft account and it is impossible for my wp8 to use services such as the upstore or upgrades using my office 365 credentials.
    The only way I will be able to logon to a Microsoft account with my phone is to create yet another account at microsoft.

I hope this makes sense, any any thoughts would be welcome

thanks

Andy?

Andy_CHG, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

1. Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account - Similar Threads - login Office 365

2. Problem with Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  3. Problem with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  4. Remove Office 365 account from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Office 365 account from Windows 10: When I added an Office 365 account to Outlook Windows decided that I must really want that account connected to my PC ac well. I don't. I never said to add it as an account in my Email and Accounts. Now I can't remove it. When ever I go to Email and Accounts in Windows...
  5. Windows 10 and Office 365 Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Accounts: Our company uses Office 365 and we can install OneDrive for Business, Teams, OneNote, etc. on our personal PCs and access via work account. I'd like to keep work and personal files separate on my PC. What's the best way to keep the accounts separate. For example, I don't want...
  6. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  7. duplicate users in office 365 account

duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  8. duplicate user accounts in office 365

duplicate user accounts in office 365: in my office 365 home subscription i have two users - ones i have shared with - accounts -- how do i correct this?...
  9. Adding an Office 365 account to Windows 10 apps

Adding an Office 365 account to Windows 10 apps: None of the Windows 10 apps on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5567) will integrate nicely with my Office 365 account. I.e. when I try to sign into any of these apps using my Office 365 account details, it does not work. Is this because I am not logged into the laptop itself using...
  10. Office 365 Home not recognizing account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Home not recognizing account: I've been subscribing to Office 365 Home for a few years now without any issues until today. When I go to the login page and try to login it says "We don't recognize the domain name" or to be more specific "sbcglobal.net isn't in our system". I keep an Excel worksheet of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset office 365 login windows 10

2. office 365 aspecified logon does not exist

3. login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf freezes