Windows 10: Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming

Discus and support Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all thankyou in advance let me tell the whole story and please Read my Complete problems and please give reply as soon as possible. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandeep_kumarDev, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming

First of all thankyou in advance let me tell the whole story and please Read my Complete problems and please give reply as soon as possible.

I have dell laptop with 4gb ddr4 ram and i3 6th gen with 1tb hard drive.

I was getting a hanging and many types of error as i asked in forum before and then

I completely fresh installed windows 10 by deleting c drive and didn't format my drive D

Then i used laptop for two days .after two days my laptop start menu was no working then i asked in forum but not able to resolve that.

And then I again installed windows 10 by formatting the drive C and didn't touch the drive D and then my windows start BSOD with different type of stop code and each time it show different different type of stop code as WRITTEN below.

Sometime it shows BAD SYSTEM CONFIG sometime KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR sometime REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION sometime CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and MEMORY MANAGEMENT after coming BSOD stop code laptop restart and show hard drive not installed.

And one more thing that all these BSOD only come when i used heavy application or leave laptop without any movement on this for 3-5 minutes.

When my system start It shows to Skip Disk Checking Press Any Key .

When i skip disk checking my windows starts normal but BSOD comes as i mentioned the reason of BSOD .

If i don't skip then then it shows fixing d stage 2 94% and much more but it stuck and restart and again shows drive not installed.

Only if i use internet explore or chrome browser the i can use it for long time like 5hour or more but if i i close and opens any application fastly then my pc will hang and the it comes BSOD and then drive not installed .

Two days before I saved some images in folder into drive D when i opened that folder my all images were lost and nothing is showing me.

As i told you that i have dell i used their diagnosis tool by pressing F12 and diagnosed it shows me no problem detected.

:)

Sandeep_kumarDev, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming

1. Windows 10 not opening untile press any key after that BSOD coming - Similar Threads - opening untile press

2. Windows 10 - Pressing Any Key Returns "Settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Pressing Any Key Returns "Settings": I have an Intel Macintosh Powerbook with Windows 10 installed, which I've used across a number of work contracts since 2019 without any difficulty. But today when I booted up off Bootcamp as per normal and went to edit a document, I found that pressing any key opens...
  3. Windows 10 - Pressing Any Key Returns "Settings"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Pressing Any Key Returns "Settings": I have an Intel Macintosh Powerbook with Windows 10 installed, which I've used across a number of work contracts since 2019 without any difficulty. But today when I booted up off Bootcamp as per normal and went to edit a document, I found that pressing any key opens...
  4. Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple: I got on my laptop this morning to find that whenever I am inputting text in any application that I need to press a key multiple times to get inputs to register. I do not mean that if I wanted to type the letter G that I need to press the G key multiple times, I can press the...
  5. Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keystrokes not registering until a key is pressed multiple: I got on my laptop this morning to find that whenever I am inputting text in any application that I need to press a key multiple times to get inputs to register. I do not mean that if I wanted to type the letter G that I need to press the G key multiple times, I can press the...
  6. Windows 10 not functioning until Win key pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not functioning until Win key pressed: Hi all. I have an HP Pavilion. When I turn on the computer, and periodically after, nothing works until I press the windows key. Then it is fine. Reloaded Windows, changed the hard drive, changed the RAM. I think it started after I updated the BIOS, but can't be sure...
  7. Press any key to start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Press any key to start: This is as far as I get. Still photo of a plane taking off and music. "Press any key to start" appears. Click it and music continues but the screen goes black. A "wheel" spins in the lower right corner for second each time you click "PAKTS" but goes no further. Just want to...
  8. disk error press any key windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk error press any key windows 10: I forget the command to use to run disk check - - - Updated - - - still want command but in this case if i take flash drive out all is well 158024
  9. My PC starts after pressing any of keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC starts after pressing any of keys: As the title speaks for itself, my PC on Windows 10 gets started by pressing any keys while I am completely sure that my PC is not into Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I also think that the issue is not related to my ASUS motherboard since I reset it into factory defaults....
  10. Chrome hangs until I press windows key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome hangs until I press windows key: This has been going on for a few weeks now. A very select few websites operate normally; but in general every link I click will either slow Chrome down to a crawl (worse than I remember a 56k modem being) or just stop working altogether. Sometimes the windows gui will hang...