Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have updated my windows 10 pro 10 days ago.. on 7th July 2020. After that i am having problem of "System not opening" unless the power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jugmohan_Vishambhari, Jul 19, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in

Hello

I have updated my windows 10 pro 10 days ago.. on 7th July 2020. After that i am having problem of "System not opening" unless the power button plugged.. Please help

:)

Jugmohan_Vishambhari, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  3. DianeGill Win User
    about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Jul 19, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in

Upgrading cpu and mother without reinstalling windows 10

in most cases you can do exactly what you are trying to do by taking the os drive and plugging it into the new system and booting in safe mode. once in safe mode open a command prompt as administrator and type "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1" hit enter. then type "start devmgmt.msc" hit enter again and device manager should open up. after that click the "view" tab and select "show hidden devices". then you just expand each list and unistall all the drivers that are slightly transparent. once you are all done go ahead and reboot the system and install all the new drivers. in most cases this is enough and does not need anything more done.

edit: just boot the os into safe mode the first time and let it install drivers then reboot and fallow the steps i listed above. back with windows vista and earlier windows versions this would be problematic but sense 7 ive found that swapping boards from different manufacturers and even amd to intel has become mostly doable. ive done it a handfull of times.

Final_Fighter, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in

1. WINDOWS 10 not opening without power plugged in - Similar Threads - opening without power

2. No audio with or without speakers plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio with or without speakers plugged in.: I recently got a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I have no audio available no matter whether I have my speakers plugged in or not. I've tried two different sets of speakers. One set is an Onn Model 100009050; the other set is a Logitech Model Z130. I have the Onn speakers plugged in...
  3. No audio with or without speakers plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio with or without speakers plugged in.: I recently got a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I have no audio available no matter whether I have my speakers plugged in or not. I've tried two different sets of speakers. One set is an Onn Model 100009050; the other set is a Logitech Model Z130. I have the Onn speakers plugged in...
  4. Power Supply plug for Harddrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Supply plug for Harddrive?: Hello, I got a Xigmatek Elysium case and a rx-530ss power supply. I recently got a new SSD and wanted to install it together with my 1tb HDD, but there is only one power cable, though it splits into another one backwards.I was wondering if its safe to use this cable together....
  5. Power Supply plug for Harddrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Supply plug for Harddrive?: Hello, I got a Xigmatek Elysium case and a rx-530ss power supply. I recently got a new SSD and wanted to install it together with my 1tb HDD, but there is only one power cable, though it splits into another one backwards.I was wondering if its safe to use this cable together....
  6. Power Supply plug for Harddrive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Power mode plugged in and on battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power mode plugged in and on battery?: Which power mode do you guys use when a. your laptop is plugged in, b. when it's on battery? I usually use better performance when plugged in, because I suspect that best performance will lead to heat and to wear out the hardware faster. Am I right on that suspicion? Thanks...
  8. Power plugged in and Not charginh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power plugged in and Not charginh: can't install the new updates of windows 10 & its showing To install updates, i need to charge my device battery minimum 40% in order to commence installing the new updates, However the power is plugged in & can't charge because it require the new updates to be installed...
  9. Power Management Battery/Plugged In

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Management Battery/Plugged In: Hi all, Just a quickie... does anyone know if its possible to set High Performance mode automatically when plugged in and then change this automatically to Balanced when unplugged? I seemed to think this was possible? 132404
  10. Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.: Usually, Windows 10 will increase the "Speed" of the when there is a heavily demanding task for windows to run, but this is not the case when my laptop is not plugged in, and when set to the "better performance" power setting. In order to get this speed increase, I have to...