Windows 10: Windows 10 not opening

Discus and support Windows 10 not opening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all thankyou in advance let me tell the whole story and please Read my Complete problems and please give reply as soon as possible. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandeep_kumarDev, May 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not opening

First of all thankyou in advance let me tell the whole story and please Read my Complete problems and please give reply as soon as possible.

I have dell laptop with 4gb ddr4 ram and i3 6th gen with 1tb hard drive.

I was getting a hanging and many types of error as i asked in forum before and then

I completely fresh installed windows 10 by deleting c drive and didn't format my drive D

Then i used laptop for two days .after two days my laptop start menu was no working then i asked in forum but not able to resolve that.

And then I again installed windows 10 by formatting the drive C and didn't touch the drive D and then my windows start BSOD with different type of stop code and each time it show different different type of stop code as WRITTEN below.

Sometime it shows BAD SYSTEM CONFIG sometime KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR sometime REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION sometime CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and MEMORY MANAGEMENT after coming BSOD stop code laptop restart and show hard drive not installed.

And one more thing that all these BSOD only come when i used heavy application or leave laptop without any movement on this for 3-5 minutes.

When my system start It shows to Skip Disk Checking Press Any Key .

When i skip disk checking my windows starts normal but BSOD comes as i mentioned the reason of BSOD .

If i don't skip then then it shows fixing d stage 2 94% and much more but it stuck and restart and again shows drive not installed.

Only if i use internet explore or chrome browser the i can use it for long time like 5hour or more but if i i close and opens any application fastly then my pc will hang and the it comes BSOD and then drive not installed .

Two days before I saved some images in folder into drive D when i opened that folder my all images were lost and nothing is showing me.

As i told you that i have dell i used their diagnosis tool by pressing F12 and diagnosed it shows me no problem detected.

:)

Sandeep_kumarDev, May 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not opening

Delta6326, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not opening

1. Windows 10 not opening - Similar Threads - opening

2. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  3. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  4. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  5. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  6. System not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not opening: Hello, I have posted here before, it’s been awhile, mainly on another email address. I’m having a little issue and need a little help.When I click windows start - setting - system, When I click system nothing opens, other things in the settings menu does.I’ve tried all of the...
  7. System not opening

System not opening: Hello, I have posted here before, it’s been awhile, mainly on another email address. I’m having a little issue and need a little help.When I click windows start - setting - system, When I click system nothing opens, other things in the settings menu does.I’ve tried all of the...
  8. System not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  10. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....