Windows 10: Windows 10 not putting out audio

Discus and support Windows 10 not putting out audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; none of my audio devices are showing up, no audio coming out of laptop / hdtv, I have tried everything and nothing is coming of it, I am frustrated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sikelitis, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not putting out audio

none of my audio devices are showing up, no audio coming out of laptop / hdtv, I have tried everything and nothing is coming of it, I am frustrated.

submitted by /u/Sikelitis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sikelitis, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 not putting out audio

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 not putting out audio :(.

tiendat, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not putting out audio

1. Windows 10 not putting out audio - Similar Threads - putting audio

2. After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...: Recently, I booted up my PC when Windows stated it was updating. It finished updating, But when I attempted to connect my Bluetooth headphones it didn't work. I tried to remove the Bluetooth device but after connecting it back it moved it to the "Other Devices" Section...
  3. After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...: Recently, I booted up my PC when Windows stated it was updating. It finished updating, But when I attempted to connect my Bluetooth headphones it didn't work. I tried to remove the Bluetooth device but after connecting it back it moved it to the "Other Devices" Section...
  4. After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Media Player wont burn mp3s to my Cd when putting settings to Audio Cd

Windows Media Player wont burn mp3s to my Cd when putting settings to Audio Cd: When using Media Player I put m3s into the files to burn into the Cd like what some Tutorials say to put the settings to Audio CD If you want it to work on Cd players. But when I put a Empty Disc in it wont recognize the cd and say it Has no free space even though in the...
  6. Windows Media Player wont burn mp3s to my Cd when putting settings to Audio Cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player wont burn mp3s to my Cd when putting settings to Audio Cd: When using Media Player I put m3s into the files to burn into the Cd like what some Tutorials say to put the settings to Audio CD If you want it to work on Cd players. But when I put a Empty Disc in it wont recognize the cd and say it Has no free space even though in the...
  7. Windows Media Player wont burn mp3s to my Cd when putting settings to Audio Cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...: I don't know how this is happening but I have a newly acquired Dell Optiplex 9020 with a new install of Windows 10 and I cannot get the Stereo Mix in Windows 10 to get the input from the audio stream Youtube for example instead of the microphone. The microphone inputs on both...
  9. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...: I don't know how this is happening but I have a newly acquired Dell Optiplex 9020 with a new install of Windows 10 and I cannot get the Stereo Mix in Windows 10 to get the input from the audio stream Youtube for example instead of the microphone. The microphone inputs on both...
  10. Sound Setting - Stereo Mix - Realteck High Definition Audio is getting in put from Mic...