Windows 10: windows 10 not recognize lacie rugged

Discus and support windows 10 not recognize lacie rugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; By the source this could help https://www.lacie.com/la/es/manuals/rugged/usbc/optional-formatting-partitioning/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ezxucraft, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ezxucraft Win User

windows 10 not recognize lacie rugged

By the source this could help

https://www.lacie.com/la/es/manuals/rugged/usbc/optional-formatting-partitioning/

:)

ezxucraft, Jul 27, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

LaCie Announces Its Fastest Mobile Hard Drive: LaCie Rugged USB 3.0

LaCie announced the latest addition to its Rugged family of mobile hard drives – the LaCie Rugged USB 3.0, combining the super speeds of USB 3.0 and LaCie’s award–winning rugged design. The LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 is one the most power–efficient and fast–performing mobile hard drives offered by LaCie.

The LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 provides speeds up to 110 MB/s – three times the speed of USB 2.0. The speed enhancement allows you to transfer one HD movie in less than 3 minutes (versus more than 8 minutes in USB 2.0). It offers improved power efficiency, so you only need one cable to be assured optimal performance.

windows 10 not recognize lacie rugged 116a_thm.jpg

"We are pleased to add USB 3.0, the fastest interface available, to our most recognized mobile solution," Anne–Sophie Marchand, Consumer Product Manager. "Now the most demanding customers can get the best performance out of a 2.5" hard drive – making the Rugged USB 3.0 the only hard drive necessary for work in the field."

If you do not have a USB 3.0 connection on your PC or notebook, you can easily add it with a LaCie USB 3.0 PCIe card or USB 3.0 PCIe Express card. LaCie also offers bundled options with the Rugged USB 3.0 – you choose the card.

The LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0. This means it will work with any computer or notebook that has a USB connection – offering instant usability no matter what version of USB.

Housed in the award–winning Rugged casing designed by Neil Poulton, the LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 features a unique scratch–resistant aluminum shell, internal anti–shock absorbers, and a shock–resistant rubber bumper to better protect files against everyday blunders.

For advanced users, the LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 is the only storage solution you need for transferring large digital files on the go, with super fast speeds.

Availability
    The LaCie Rugged USB 3.0 will be available in 500GB capacity through the LaCie Online Store, LaCie Corner, LaCie Reseller+ and LaCie Storage Partner starting at the suggested retail price of $149.99 (VAT included).

Product Highlights
    • Fastest interface on the market, with speeds up to 110 MB/s
    • Rugged design: drop–resistant up to 2.2 meters
    • Complete software bundle for easy formatting and backup
    • 10GB Wuala online storage included for one year

btarunr, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Lacie Thunderbolt Rugged on Windows 10 Not working

I recently purchased a new Gaming Laptop (MSI 17 Stealth)

For video editing, it has a thunderbolt port,

I updated the thunderbolt driver,

Installed the Lacie software for the Lacie Thunderbolt Rugged Via USB as instructed,

and still the drive will not mount via thunderbolt.

Has anyone had thus problem?

Regards

Cam

Cammac_999, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Lacie Thunderbolt Rugged on Windows 10 Not working

Hi,

To better assist you with the issue, please contact LaCie Support.

Thank you.

Riel Alc, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 not recognize lacie rugged - Similar Threads - recognize lacie rugged

2. Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?: Hello.I brought lacie rugged mini or suhsai rugged mini with 500 GB and when I watch videos after a few seconds/minutes it crashes and the hard drive will pop up on my screen when the video crash. This is the external hard drive I brought in amazon,...
  3. Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?: Hello.I brought lacie rugged mini or suhsai rugged mini with 500 GB and when I watch videos after a few seconds/minutes it crashes and the hard drive will pop up on my screen when the video crash. This is the external hard drive I brought in amazon,...
  4. LaCie not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LaCie not recognised: Hello,I am having trouble with my LaCie hard drive not being recognised by Windows. When I go into devices and printers it shows that it’s there and that it’s healthy hard drive but still nothing. I have tried multiple usb-c and usb cables and different devices and it’s the...
  5. LaCie not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LaCie not recognised: Hello,I am having trouble with my LaCie hard drive not being recognised by Windows. When I go into devices and printers it shows that it’s there and that it’s healthy hard drive but still nothing. I have tried multiple usb-c and usb cables and different devices and it’s the...
  6. Please Help! Lacie Rugged external drive not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! Lacie Rugged external drive not showing: Hi, I need some help. I have been trying to access my lacie hard drive for hours but can’t seem to. I just got a new laptop computer , the acer nitro 5 with windows 10. I bought this lacie external hard drive when I purchased my iMac about a year ago, I had only used this...
  7. USB 3.0 Seagate P9223 (LaCie) drives not recognized on Windows 10

USB 3.0 Seagate P9223 (LaCie) drives not recognized on Windows 10: Several USB 3.0 Seagate (LaCie) drives are not recognized on Windows 10. Once the drive gets connected it is blinking for 20-30 sec. and then goes to sleep. This happens on different Notebooks and on a Desktop - all Win10. This happens regardless if I use powered/non-powered...
  8. LaCie Hard Drive not recognized by Windows 10

LaCie Hard Drive not recognized by Windows 10: In the last 24hours, 2 separate Windows 10 computers, no longer recognize my LaCie '2tb LaCie 2big triple interface 7200rpm usb' connected via the USB2 interface. Despite moving the cable around to different USB ports, no luck. Fortunately, i had an older laptop still...
  9. LACIE Rugged Triple USB 3 recognised as USB 2.0 only - ideas?

LACIE Rugged Triple USB 3 recognised as USB 2.0 only - ideas?: Hey All, We have bit of a riddle and I thought I would ask here about your thoughts. We have this disk: Rugged Triple USB 3 | LaCie Support US Disk is fine, its cable - although not original one - has been USB 3.0-tested with another SAMSUNG or SEAGATE external disk. We...
  10. LACIE Rugged Triple USB 3 recognised as USB 2.0 only - ideas?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LACIE Rugged Triple USB 3 recognised as USB 2.0 only - ideas?: Hey All, We have bit of a riddle and I thought I would ask here about your thoughts. We have this disk: Rugged Triple USB 3 | LaCie Support US Disk is fine, its cable - although not original one - has been USB 3.0-tested with another SAMSUNG or SEAGATE external disk. We...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rugged lacie external storage not in explorer

2. Lacie hard drive this PC

3. lacie rugged 500gb windows 10

4. lacie rugged drive not being seen by windows 10 2019,
  5. windows 10 doesnt recognize lacie rugged drive,
  6. backup to lacie rugged with windows 10