Windows 10: Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

Discus and support Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse (IntelliMouse 1.1A hooked up to PS/2) is having trouble working with Windows 10. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PastelTheUwU, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

My mouse (IntelliMouse 1.1A hooked up to PS/2) is having trouble working with Windows 10. Any help?

:)

PastelTheUwU, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 Out stopped recognizing my wireless mouse

Hi,

Not recognized wireless mouse could be due to:

• Outdated Mouse driver.
    • Faulty or loose wireless mouse USB receiver.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried using your wireless mouse on other computer and check if it works?
    • Have you tried using other wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried updating your mouse drivers?

In the meantime, please refer to the initila troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwat Kumar on this

link

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

1. Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse - Similar Threads - recognizing mouse

2. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  3. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  4. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  5. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  6. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  8. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  9. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. why is my mouse not being recognized in the same USB ports my headset is?

why is my mouse not being recognized in the same USB ports my headset is?: Hi. I own a gaming laptop which has recently encountered an issue with my mouse. At first my mouse would randomly disconnect while i was playing my games every hour or so random timing which was really annoying but not unbearable. to fix this i had to take out both my head...