Windows 10: Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.

Discus and support Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart and the same with the sleep settings and icons from taskbar.I make a clean install of Windows,I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rmihai81, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.

Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart and the same with the sleep settings and icons from taskbar.I make a clean install of Windows,I change the batery from the motherboard and have the same issue.I use BitDefender AntiVirus .Please help me!!!!

Specs: Windows 10 2004

CPU:8700k

GPU:5700XT

Ram:32GB

MB:Gigabyte B360M

submitted by /u/rmihai81
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rmihai81, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2020
  3. little cat, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.

1. Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart. - Similar Threads - remember clock every

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 changes clock format on each restart

Windows 10 changes clock format on each restart: I want to use "army time" like 21:00 instead of 9:00 pm since I live in sweden. Everytime I change it windows changes it back on reboot.Why? And what can I do to stop this. It's really annoying....
  6. Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart: its a local account, recently create a new profile niether chrome nor windows credential manager is saving pw, after every restart have to enter all login details again unininstalled browser, still wont save pw. but its not just for browser its any pw on the machine....
  7. windows 10 will not remember window positions after pc restart...

windows 10 will not remember window positions after pc restart...: windows 10 after restart will randomly put windows when they start... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-remember-window-positions/3c370ff5-1cbc-467d-aa04-d16c1700a5a6
  8. Windows will not remember icons position after PC restart...

Windows will not remember icons position after PC restart...: as in subject. I reset my pc and icons keep piling up on all monitors they way they want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-not-remember-icons-position-after-pc/c49f3570-e0c6-479d-8b27-b44da1e46758
  9. Windows 10 - Damaged boot after every cold restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Damaged boot after every cold restart: Hello, Whenever I came back from work and start my PC, I get a blue screen error. Every single day. To fix this issue I follow below steps: 1) Restart computer in safe mode 2) Start command line 3) Enter below commands > diskpart > sel disk 0 > list vol > sel vol...
  10. Clock incorrect after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock incorrect after restart: Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep. It's as if the computer thinks that no time has passed since I shut it down; it just starts/wakes up at the same time and...