Windows 10: windows 10 not reset

Discus and support windows 10 not reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i try to do few soloshion that i find online but its not work, i have a lot of problem with windows apps and somtime the computer and i think only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by לאידוע, Apr 9, 2019.

1. windows 10 not reset

i try to do few soloshion that i find online but its not work, i have a lot of problem with windows apps and somtime the computer and i think only reset will help but its now work, somone can help me with that? tenx for all the responders!

:)

לאידוע, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 not reset

Delta6326, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 not reset

1. windows 10 not reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. Laptop + Monitor resets where to send signal to laptop instead of 4k monitor when restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop + Monitor resets where to send signal to laptop instead of 4k monitor when restarted: Hi, First up, this situation has been going on for quite some time (several years at least) I use the windows key + P to put signal from my laptop to the 4k monitor connected with miniport (only one available for 4k) the when I restart the computer or shut down until next...
  3. Adobe Reader. Why does MS reset pdfs to Edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Reader. Why does MS reset pdfs to Edge?: Every time there is a major update to Windows 10, it resets my setting of Adobe Reader for PDFs to Edge from Acrobat Reader. This is highly annoying as Reader is far better at displaying PDFs. It's also a bit arrogant as it's an Adobe file type and not a MS file type. Anyone...
  4. Windows 10 update / resets itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update / resets itself: Hi, I dont quite know how to explain this but every 3 months or so my windows 10 appears to do a reset. I like to customise my desktop - custom recycle bin icons and remove shortcut arrow. After this "reset" everything returns to standard. Some of my programs are also...
  5. How to reset Office 365 password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to reset Office 365 password: I am trying to help a friend who has a computer running Windows 10. He can log into Windows 10 but he has forgotten the password to Office 365. I know nothing about Windows 10 or Office 365. (I use Windows 7 pro) I have searched this forum for an answer. This question...
  6. Windows 10 color calibration conflicts with Intel driver settings and resets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 color calibration conflicts with Intel driver settings and resets: From quite a while ago, my laptop screen appears reddish for some reason. I calibrated it with the Display Color Calibration tool, but that calibration constantly got reset. I tried to update my drivers, but I already had the latest versions, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (version...
  7. reseting pc

reseting pc: i am trying to factory reset my pc however everytime i try it says "additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-pc/22446e28-c886-497b-b24f-7f3040da7109
  8. I had to reset my computer and it wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had to reset my computer and it wont let me log in.: I had to wipe my computer due to someone accidentally downloading things they shouldn't have. When i tried to log back in my user profile was gone and replaced with other user. Underneath it was a box for a email address and the password box. I typed my account's email and...
  9. Can I restore my data after reset window 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I restore my data after reset window 10?: I had reset my window 10 and chosen wrong option and lost all of data. I used EaseUS Data Recovery to recovery my data but i receive only SWF file. Is there any way to get my data back?...
  10. computer reset

computer reset: How can I reinstall/recover apps lost after system reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-reset/a9057c2c-a7d6-46a9-9a15-ebda40284f4a