Windows 10: Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad

Discus and support Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is an update, but, when i turn on my laptop the login screen works, but dosent register keyboard and trackpad. I got into the bios and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaniwlRocks, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad

This is an update, but, when i turn on my laptop the login screen works, but dosent register keyboard and trackpad. I got into the bios and the keyboard and trackpad works, but i dont know what to choose i am on Toshiba Setup Utility What should i do?

:)

DaniwlRocks, May 24, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Keyboard and Trackpad Not Working

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you restore your computer to an earlier point in time.
    Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Since you're unable to use the keyboard and trackpad to log in to Windows 10, access the recovery environment and run system restore. To do that, follow these steps:

• Use the installation media to access the recovery environment. If you don't have one, go to this

link
    • Connect the recovery drive and turn on your PC.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot, and then select an option. If you don’t see the Choose your option screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer’s
      website for info on how to change your PC’s boot order.
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced Options > System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems, but it won’t affect your personal
      files.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, May 24, 2020
  3. Laptop keyboard and trackpad not working at all.

Hi Raj,

You mentioned from your last response that keyboard and trackpad don't work on Windows in general. We can try to use the troubleshooting steps from this

link.
    You can also restore to the date when the keyboard and trackpad was working.

Shirlen Agu, May 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad

laptop trackpad not working after windows 10 upgrade

the Toshiba website has no windows 10 listing of drivers for my model p50w-b00f (yet).

The trackpad on/off button does nothing.

note: the trackpad does work while booting. the little circle on black screen.

SueConaghty, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad

1. Windows 10 not responding keyboard and trackpad - Similar Threads - responding keyboard trackpad

2. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?: Im not sure if i asked this already but my trackpad keeps breaking. it cannot register more than one finger, i need to delete the software controlling it, restart the computer, and it just wastes time. and the second i close the computer it breaks again. also typing is a mess...
  3. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?: Im not sure if i asked this already but my trackpad keeps breaking. it cannot register more than one finger, i need to delete the software controlling it, restart the computer, and it just wastes time. and the second i close the computer it breaks again. also typing is a mess...
  4. keyboard+trackpad dufficulties on thinkbook windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  6. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello, Recently, my keyboard and trackpad both stopped working at the same time. Rarely, if I restarted my laptop like 10 times, my keyboard and trackpad would work. Now I have to use an external keyboard and mouse. I have booted into bios and the keys still do not work. If...
  7. Keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unresponsive trackpad and keyboard during windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unresponsive trackpad and keyboard during windows 10 setup: [IMG]When installing windows 10 theoubt a bootable usb drive durinf windows setup to selext language, time/currency, and keybaord my trackpad and keyboard are unresponsive. My laptop is an asus x205ta....
  9. Unresponsive trackpad and keyboard during windows 10 setup

Unresponsive trackpad and keyboard during windows 10 setup: [IMG]When installing windows 10 theoubt a bootable usb drive durinf windows setup to selext language, time/currency, and keybaord my trackpad and keyboard are unresponsive. My laptop is an asus x205ta....
  10. Keyboard and trackpad not responding

Keyboard and trackpad not responding: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 for 6 months, and i booted it up today to find it that the keyboard and trackpad was not working, the caps lock didnt turn on, the external usb keyboard didnt also, and i cannot login. Help immediate!...