Windows 10: Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.

Discus and support Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home is not dispaying 5GHz only 24GHz. Although my window Pro PC displays the connection so it is the ASUS modem that is at fault. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Briannz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Briannz Win User

Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.

Windows 10 Home is not dispaying 5GHz only 24GHz. Although my window Pro PC displays the connection so it is the ASUS modem that is at fault. Have tried resetting still didn't connect.

:)

Briannz, Sep 10, 2019

2. Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Arily Win User
    5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other devices...just not my desktop computer.

EDIT: I've attempted updating network driver, also resetting network in the settings menu. Both hasn't worked.

Arily, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Neemobeer Win User

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

• Right click the Start button and select Network Connections
    • Right click your wireless connection and select properties
    • Click on Configure
    • The settings will be different for different wireless nics, but you may have a mode or channel setting that should allow you to switch to change it to 5Ghz, this is common on non-dual band wireless nics

Neemobeer, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection. - Similar Threads - showing 5GHz connection

2. My computer shows no internet connection for 5GHz Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer shows no internet connection for 5GHz Wi-Fi: My computer supports 5g and all my drivers are updated. I can connect to a 5g wifi network but it shows no internet connection whereas my laptop that is right next to my computer is able to connect fine and has internet connection....
  3. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  4. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  5. Windows 10 "Can't connect to this network" on 5GHz WiFi.

Windows 10 "Can't connect to this network" on 5GHz WiFi.: Hello, my issue is that whenever I try to connect to the 5GHz version of my WiFi network, I get the error "Can't connect to this network" but I can connect to my 2.4GHz WiFi network just fine. I found a solution, it's to run the network adapter troubleshooter, Settings >...
  6. 5ghz Wifi showing no connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5ghz Wifi showing no connection: Ello, i got my new PC a few days ago without ethernet and instead opting for a usb wifi adapter. I have checked everything and my pc does support 5ghz wifi, but whenever i connect to it it shows no connection see attachment [ATTACH] I would like some help with this, thanks...
  7. 5ghz wifi connection

5ghz wifi connection: Hello my wifi adapter is realtek rtl8188ee wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic this do it support 5ghz wifi connection if yes how can I enable it when I do in device manager and for to network adapter and to to wireless lan and click advantage and try to enable 5 ghz connection...
  8. Connecting to 5ghz Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting to 5ghz Network: So, I recently gota new router and one of features of the router is the ability to have a 2.4ghz band and a 5ghz band on the same SSID. The reason that this feature was appealing to me was because I just want everything connected to a single network for using devices like...
  9. 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz numbers refer to two different “bands” that your Wi-Fi can use for its signal. Some PC users that install […] This article 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. 5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10: I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other...