Windows 10: Windows 10 not showing cpu name

Discus and support Windows 10 not showing cpu name in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 not showing cpu name see this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrSnper1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MrSnper1 Win User

Windows 10 not showing cpu name

Hello

see this

Windows 10 not showing cpu name 21a9d362-5b54-4267-9d8d-a0b2d7a98bdc?upload=true.png

:)

MrSnper1, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not showing cpu name - Similar Threads - showing cpu name

2. My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...: Hi, Need an urgent help here...I am using windows 10 and trying to connect my wifi to it unfortunatly unable to see my wifi name in list of wifi networks in contrary I am able to see the others wifi name listing accuratly.. Some hidden network i can see on my listing of...
  3. My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...: Hi, Need an urgent help here...I am using windows 10 and trying to connect my wifi to it unfortunatly unable to see my wifi name in list of wifi networks in contrary I am able to see the others wifi name listing accuratly.. Some hidden network i can see on my listing of...
  4. My home wifi name does not show on windows 10 but every others network names are showing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Notifications showing wrong names

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications showing wrong names: Hi everyone,I discovered a few days ago that almost all non-windows application's notification use either a name taken directly from the registry or use the real process name.Here's an example of notification for which some registry values are shown:And here's another example...
  6. Windows 10 Notifications showing wrong names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Notifications showing wrong names: Hi everyone,I discovered a few days ago that almost all non-windows application's notification use either a name taken directly from the registry or use the real process name.Here's an example of notification for which some registry values are shown:And here's another example...
  7. Windows 10 Notifications showing wrong names

8. Files names not showing in folders windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files names not showing in folders windows 10: At the beginning of this week my folders started to not showing the files and folders names, also in some others programs the text is missing too. Is there any way for solving this issue without reinstalling windows.Thanks for your help...
  9. names not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    names not showing: Task manager and my pc not showing names of programs, in windows 10.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/names-not-showing/344d2988-27fe-48f8-a820-43e2f5e600bf
  10. Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd: Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd Hey there, It has been a few days I have installed windows 10 on my pc. Windows default apps names are Strange.Heres a photo: [img] 26016