Windows 10: Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

Discus and support Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me. I turn on hotspot in mobile but windows 10 not showing . I will try restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sivanethrankumarasamy, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

I turn on hotspot in mobile but windows 10 not showing . I will try restart my laptop windows 10 but I still this problem.

:)

sivanethrankumarasamy, Sep 17, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

window xp not showing/detecting my hotspot/WiFi

hello friends actually im facing a strange situation. i have karbonn 4G mobile and i have window xp in my PC.

the problem im facing is my PC doesn't show my hotspot/WiFi whenever I click on refresh list after clicking ON on hotspot icon. but my PC easily shows my brother's hotspot/WiFi whereas he has karbonn 3G phone and surprisingly
    my PC also easily shows my younger brother's hotspot/WiFi even he has also 4G mobile.(vivo v+)

In nutshell " my PC doesn't show my hotspot/WiFi but it shows others wifi ".

deep singh purewal, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

1. Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me. - Similar Threads - showing mobile hotspot

2. Wifi option is not showing in windows 10. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option is not showing in windows 10. Please help: Wifi option is not shown in network and internet settings.Please help in this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing-in-windows-10-please/a1d99552-af4d-4b52-8b5c-25e565c9d9da
  3. Wifi option is not showing in windows 10. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not showing in windows 10. Please help: Wifi option is not shown in network and internet settings.Please help in this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing-in-windows-10-please/a1d99552-af4d-4b52-8b5c-25e565c9d9da
  4. Wifi option is not showing in windows 10. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need help with mobile hotspot on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with mobile hotspot on windows: Hello again based on my initial request, a chat session was started before I was able to reset my password and log in to access my account, and by the time I was able to reach the chat it had ended, and I was unable to restart it. I am hoping you can help me access the mobile...
  6. Need help with mobile hotspot on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with mobile hotspot on windows: Hello again based on my initial request, a chat session was started before I was able to reset my password and log in to access my account, and by the time I was able to reach the chat it had ended, and I was unable to restart it. I am hoping you can help me access the mobile...
  7. Mobile hotspot on windows 10

Mobile hotspot on windows 10: so i was messing with some configs and other stuff and now when i turn the mobile hotspot on on my laptop my phone sees the wifi but when it tries to connect it wont it just doesnt have wifi please help....
  8. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing: I have a Windows 10 OS on my HP laptop that I've been using for a while now.Suddenly today my computer restarted and now two options "WiFi" and "Mobile Hotspot" are missing in my settings.I have tried all the ways posted on the windows help forums but none of them worked.I...
  9. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  10. Cannot turn on the Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 ...help please!

Cannot turn on the Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 ...help please!: I recently installed a new Tp Link Wifi pci wireless adapter in my Windows desktop. The hotspot was working just fine after I installed this, up until a few nights ago, and haven't been able to turn it on since. I don't know if the card has anything to do with this since I...