Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Showing my router

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Showing my router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey so I decided to take the plunge and upgrade from windows 7 professional 64bit to windows 10 pro and safe to say I am not impressed so far, boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Banana93, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Banana93 Win User

Windows 10 Not Showing my router

Hey so I decided to take the plunge and upgrade from windows 7 professional 64bit to windows 10 pro and safe to say I am not impressed so far, boot times are 2x as long as windows 7 and the wifi list is showing it seems every single damn router in the village apart from mine!
    I have a BTHub5 (POS I know). Before upgrading it worked fine but now I cannot connect to it let alone see it on the list. I have tried manually connecting to the network to no avail, the router was in known devices from when I had windows 7 so I deleted that and deleted the device in my router settings as well still doesn't show up neither the 2.4ghz or the 5Ghz channel, yes my router is broadcasting its SSID's seeing as I was connected to it an hour before i logged into windows 10. Currently using my family PC seeing as I cant connect to the internet. Using a AC600 Wireless Dual Band Adapter there is no windows 10 drivers available so i deleleted my windows 7 ones and let windows 10 find some for me still does not show either of my routers SSID's... been tearing my hair out for 3 hrs trying to sort this probably gonna just reinstall windows 7 at least thats not broken....
    2/10 microsoft
    Anyway anyone have any ideas?

:)

Banana93, Feb 13, 2016

2. wi fi router not working after updating to Windows 10

Original Title: wi fi router

my wi fi router does not working after updating window 10 it shows reactivate again and again

amardeepsingh()#, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Clark2 Win User
    Unknown PC on Family Safety Report

I'm using Family Safety on my Windows 10 PC and the weekly report on my son is showing an unknown Windows 10 PC. My router doesn't show the device. Any suggestions on how to track this device down?

Clark2, Feb 13, 2016
  4. GAS
    Gas Win User

The W8 drivers of your adapter should work on W10, I have a N300 Netgear adapter and the W8 drivers works

5. Banana93 Win User
    Hmm maybe i will try them but it doesn't feel like a driver issue, if the drivers where not working surely I would see no routers at all? The list is huge a good 15 routers on there apart from mine..

Banana93, Feb 13, 2016
  6. Banana93 Win User
    What ever I'm getting rid of windows 10 right now just tried a 2nd router and that didn't work either. I dunno what microsoft is playing at but that has put me right off ever using windows 10 again...... never had a problem like this with windows 7 in the whole time i have been using it, I boot into windows 10 for the first time? oh look its broken **** this

Banana93, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Not Showing my router - Similar Threads - Showing router

2. New Wifi router not showing on Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wifi router not showing on Computer: I have just replaced my modem and router with a new arris s33 modem and the w121 mesh router. They are up and running and I can connect with my phone with the network showing a strong and fast signal, but my dell computer with Windows 10 will not show the new network even...
  3. New Wifi router not showing on Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Wifi router not showing on Computer: I have just replaced my modem and router with a new arris s33 modem and the w121 mesh router. They are up and running and I can connect with my phone with the network showing a strong and fast signal, but my dell computer with Windows 10 will not show the new network even...
  4. New Wifi router not showing on Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router: I have tried everything...Any response will be helpful..Thank you guys... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-10-laptop-showing-1-bar-of-wifi/3ef49bc8-3d2a-43bc-b39b-d2e8d4ff1746
  6. Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router

Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router: I have tried everything...Any response will be helpful..Thank you guys... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-10-laptop-showing-1-bar-of-wifi/3ef49bc8-3d2a-43bc-b39b-d2e8d4ff1746
  7. Why is my windows 10 laptop showing 1 bar of wifi signal even my device is near my wifi router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. File Explorer showing external drive connected to router as empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer showing external drive connected to router as empty: Hi, any help would be appreciated. I have CAX30 AX2700 modem router with USB connected external 8GB drive. I use the drive for playing videos only through Plex Media. The system is Windows 11 Home, 64 Until yesterday everything was working just fine. The external drive was...
  9. File Explorer showing external drive connected to router as empty

File Explorer showing external drive connected to router as empty: Hi, any help would be appreciated. I have CAX30 AX2700 modem router with USB connected external 8GB drive. I use the drive for playing videos only through Plex Media. The system is Windows 11 Home, 64 Until yesterday everything was working just fine. The external drive was...
  10. Win 11 does not show modem/router or other network computers in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 does not show modem/router or other network computers in File Explorer: Hi,Replaced Archer VR6100 modem/router with a VX220 mid-December.Network working perfectly before 22H2 updates 10/11 boxes.All boxes same workgroup, private network, discovery and sharing permitted without a password. All have fixed IP addresses, permanently assigned in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. router not showing windows 10

2. my router not showing windows 10

3. roiuter not showing on win 10 network infrastructure