Windows 10: Windows 10 not showing

Discus and support Windows 10 not showing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Meshari997 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lurk4y/windows_10_not_showing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meshari997, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 not showing

/u/Meshari997, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not showing

Delta6326, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not showing

1. Windows 10 not showing - Similar Threads - showing

2. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  3. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  4. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  7. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  8. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  9. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  10. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing