Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 10 installed. I used the Reset option available to reset my laptop before resale. I opted for a complete reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IbrahimSharma, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset

I am using a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 10 installed. I used the Reset option available to reset my laptop before resale. I opted for a complete reset that takes longer. However, in the second half of the process, my laptop starting rebooting multiple times. While this is expected a similar thing happened on rebooting my newer DELL Laptop, this reboot ran on a loop for more than 1 day- after which I switched off the laptop. On switching on the laptop again, the device is continuously rebooting Windows during startup.Laptop Starts --> Windows Icon appears --> RepeatPlease advise me how

:)

IbrahimSharma, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset

1. Windows 10 Not Starting After Reset - Similar Threads - Starting Reset

2. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  3. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  4. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  6. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  7. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...: I factory reset my pc and now It will start but not take me to my windows lock screen with my password it gets my motherboard screen and tries to restart yet never does anything I need help before I spend money on perfosanl help...
  9. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  10. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...