Windows 10: Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password

Discus and support Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, I hope you're doing good, I got below error message then clicked on ok, system got crashed. Microsoft office Can't find your license for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AvinashRock, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password

Hi All,

I hope you're doing good, I got below error message then clicked on ok, system got crashed.

Microsoft office Can't find your license for this application. A repair attempt was unsuccessful or was cancelled. Microsoft office will now exit

:)

AvinashRock, Nov 13, 2019

2. Bitlocked drive disconecting after entering the corect password.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, let us try few troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue and check if that helps. I suggest you to reset the password using the login screen and check if that helps. Refer the section under
    Resetting recovery password from the following article on
    BitLocker recovery guide
    for steps to reset recovery password.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to post your query in the

TechNet forums
    , where you will find support from professional who are dedicated to handle issue related to Bit locker.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 13, 2019
  3. why doesn't my bitlocker make me type a password?

Hi,

I understand that you have issue with Bitlocker password. I will certainly assist you with this.

Please provide us below details for better assistance,

• Is your Bitlocker enabled on your system?

• Have you made any changes on your system before this issue?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to start the BitLocker Device Encryption service.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.

2. Type services.msc and hit Enter.

3. Search for BitLocker Device Encryption service.

4. Double click on BitLocker Device Encryption service and click on Start button.

5. Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to Automatic.

If the issue persists then change the password and change the settings on how drive is unlocked at startup.

Hope it will fix your issue. Please let us know the status of your issue.

Thank You.

Krishna Priya V, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Viruzz Win User

Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password

HELP: Automatic BitLocker Unlock.

Please help,
    Looking for a way( script or maybe some unknown windows command or registry hack) to automatically unlock a non OS BitLocker encrypted drive on Log-In.

My situation: Right now my OS SSD Samsung 840 Evo has a boot password, its not Bios option nor windows eDrive but the third one, the one you need 3rd party software to activate it, had to purchase EMBASSY Security Center to do it.
    No issues here, the OS drive is locked and encrypted.

One of My HDD Drives is encrypted with Bitlocker, so every time my PC is booted, I need to enter windows log-in password and then open my computer and enter another password to unlock the drive.
    Whats worse is that unlike the SSD that needs unlock password only after full shutdown the Bitlocker needs it every log-in.

Windows has an option to Automaticlly unlock all BitLocker drives on boot, BUT the issue here is that this official option only works if your OS drive is also BitLocker encrypted and then log-in password unlocks everything.

Im looking for maybe a windows Script or some Hidden command to automatically unlock the BitLocker drive.

Even if it Sounds insecure like having the actual password somewhere in the registry, text file or script I dont care because the OS drive is encrypted and passworded.
    Also I have a TPM chip I can encrypt any file/folder so even if file is copied from my PC when its fully unlocked the files wont be readable anywhere unless unencrypted before.

If its important im on 8.1 pro 64bit

P.S. If there is no solution for my problem then my only choice is when windows 10 comes out to do a clean install on another Samsung 840 Evo that was previously cleared and eDrive option enabled

Thanks in advance.

Viruzz, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password

1. Windows 10 not starting post entered the bitlocker password - Similar Threads - starting post entered

2. Trouble entering bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble entering bitlocker password: I have bitlocker set up on my boot drive Windows 10. I haven't used my machine for 2 weeks due to a move. Now when I try to enter the password, every keystroke generates ~ 10 of the same character. Tried a new keyboard - same thing. No way to enter the proper password. How...
  3. Trouble entering bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble entering bitlocker password: I have bitlocker set up on my boot drive Windows 10. I haven't used my machine for 2 weeks due to a move. Now when I try to enter the password, every keystroke generates ~ 10 of the same character. Tried a new keyboard - same thing. No way to enter the proper password. How...
  4. Trouble entering bitlocker password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes: Hello,I enabled the bitlocker protection to my internal drive partition F, but after sometime encryption stuck at 81.9% and not able to refresh the screen. When i restarted my pc and try to access the drive my laptop gone dead slow and not able to access anything. If someone...
  6. Keyboard entry corrupt for entering Bitlocker password at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard entry corrupt for entering Bitlocker password at startup: Hello, I got a new Corsair K70 MK2 keyboard. I have the latest firmware and hit a roadblock with Corsair support. I have a Dell desktop PC with bitlocker enabled no TPM. When I start up my PC, just after the BIOS initialisation, my new keyboard cannot enter the password...
  7. Windows 10 - Bitlocker Drive Encryption - how to enter passwords on startup

Windows 10 - Bitlocker Drive Encryption - how to enter passwords on startup: I am using Windows 10 Professional on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I also use a SD card for additional storage, which I have encrypted with Bitlocker. When I start the computer, using either the pin or face recognition, the main drive is automatically accessed, however...
  8. Bitlocked drive disconecting after entering the corect password.

Bitlocked drive disconecting after entering the corect password.: Hello, I'm having trouble to acess a driver that was locked with the Bitlocker. When I enter the password or the recovery key the drive disconnect of the computer. If I enter a worng password it still connected, but of course I can't reach my archives. you guys know what I...
  9. Bitlocked drive disconecting after entering the corect password.

Bitlocked drive disconecting after entering the corect password.: Hello, I'm having trouble to acess a driver that was locked with the Bitlocker. When I enter the password or the recovery code the drive disconect of the computer. If I enter a worng password it still conected, but of course I can't reach my archives. you guys know what I...
  10. Windows used to start after Password/Pin entered

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows used to start after Password/Pin entered: In the great scheme of things I guess this is a nit but... When I first installed W10, after I entered my password it would proceed to boot up without having to press Enter. For some reason it no longer does so. I have crawled through all the Settings pages but have not found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4524570 bitlocker error