Windows 10: windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem

Discus and support windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time i restart windows i get this blue screen with a message. windows 10 could not start up correctly. i asked help from chat and got to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by de winter, Feb 23, 2019.

1. de winter Win User

windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem

every time i restart windows i get this blue screen with a message.

windows 10 could not start up correctly.

i asked help from chat and got to reboot to an earlier version.

this worked but the laptop froze when windows had started.

i rebooted again to this earlier version/ this failed.

now i get a black screen.

windows is f

:)

de winter, Feb 23, 2019

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 not starting up get blue screen with message common problem - Similar Threads - starting blue screen

2. blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...: laptop started coming up with message CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED and wont start i cant even access safe mode any ideas i have tried the recommended options and dont seem to be getting anywhere. i cant reboot or reinstall as windows came already installed and i dont have disk or...
  3. blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen problems, critical process failed, laptop started coming up with message...: laptop started coming up with message CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED and wont start i cant even access safe mode any ideas i have tried the recommended options and dont seem to be getting anywhere. i cant reboot or reinstall as windows came already installed and i dont have disk or...
  4. Problem with blue screen, everytime i get different messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with blue screen, everytime i get different messages: About 10 days my lenovo legion laptop has taken blue screen and shut down with random messanges.I did however format and delete everything into my computer included windows 11. After all it wasnt the solution, i have taken in lenovo vantageapp prognostic test if my hardware...
  5. Problem with blue screen, everytime i get different messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with blue screen, everytime i get different messages: About 10 days my lenovo legion laptop has taken blue screen and shut down with random messanges.I did however format and delete everything into my computer included windows 11. After all it wasnt the solution, i have taken in lenovo vantageapp prognostic test if my hardware...
  6. Problem with blue screen, everytime i get different messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  8. I get a blue screen on start up sometimes

I get a blue screen on start up sometimes: This is the crash dump info I got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger...
  9. Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages: System: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ht2M4n So I entered a game, and immediately got hit with a blue screen saying, "Kernel Security Check Failure." Then, "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" Then, "Unmountable Boot Volume" I can't start fresh because it immediately blue...
  10. Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.

Start up pc and 10 sec later get a blue screen.: I just upgraded my custom built computer with a new processor, motherboard and graphics card. It worked fine for a day but started getting more and more crashes and blue screens. I have looked at temperatures and settings but havent seen anything out of the ordinary. Now it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 - getting every blue screen message

2. pc not starting instantly blue screens