Windows 10: Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

Discus and support Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SushmitaM, Oct 21, 2020.

1. SushmitaM Win User

Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab button to select app menu and rectify the problem. However, this time my tab button isn't responding anymore, enter button on any of these boot menu options sends me back up to 'option 1. SATA HDD...' , not allowing me to access any of these options. Please help! Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen 23744a0e-8622-4e28-98e0-2022ab120acf?upload=true.jpg

:)

SushmitaM, Oct 21, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen - Similar Threads - starting stuck boot

2. stuck on windows start up loading screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck on windows start up loading screen?: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 with a gtx 1650 and an i7. I restarted my laptop after leaving it on for several days. it stays stuck on the boot up loading screen (the legion logo and spinning dots at the bottom), I tried restarting to no success, after restarting 2 times it...
  3. Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen: Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab button to select app menu and rectify the problem. However, this time my tab button isn't responding anymore, enter button on any...
  4. Windows Start Menu stuck.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start Menu stuck.: Hello. My name is Adam, and I have a problem with the Start Menu. I updated from the version 1930 to 2004 the newest version but my Start menu is stuck. Could anyone help me?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. windows stuck at first boot up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows stuck at first boot up screen: Hi I have an HP desktop that is running Windows 10. I recently have run into an issue where when I start up my computer, it only loads to a picture of a water dam and at which point the startup goes no further and I have no keyboard or mouse activity that would allow me to...
  6. Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

Toshiba stuck on boot up screen: can someone plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-stuck-on-boot-up-screen/f2cf2e25-5a19-4dc8-9380-1bd91180b47b
  7. Stuck in boot menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in boot menu: 2-3 hours ago I did a full factory reset (I think that’s the term) for my Windows 10 pc. It took about 10 minutes before it reached this boot screen and has just stayed the same ever since. Pressing any keys on my keyboard won’t do anything either (delete, f11, ETC). Anyone...
  8. Boot menu stuck

Boot menu stuck: [IMG]So i was playing sims and the game crashed. I couldn't do anything from the windows menu so i did a hard reset. Upon resetting it my screen looks like this. Cannot come off it, and all options there just bring me back to this exact menu. Im on a lenovo yoga laptop and...
  9. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d
  10. Screen flashes at start up menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes at start up menu: After installing Windows 10 my laptop screen is flashing during thw start up menu. Some of the icons are loaded, others are not. The screen flashes constantly. I have not attempted to go into safe mode yet. My laptop met all the requirements for an upgrage so I am frustrated...