Windows 10: Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

Discus and support Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SushmitaM, Oct 21, 2020.

1. SushmitaM Win User

Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab button to select app menu and rectify the problem. However, this time my tab button isn't responding anymore, enter button on any of these boot menu options sends me back up to 'option 1. SATA HDD...' , not allowing me to access any of these options. Please help! Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen 23744a0e-8622-4e28-98e0-2022ab120acf?upload=true.jpg

:)

SushmitaM, Oct 21, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 21, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen - Similar Threads - starting stuck boot

2. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Esque Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Esque Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  3. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Esque Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Esque Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  4. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Esque Menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  6. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu

Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  7. Booting stuck on start up menu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting stuck on start up menu screen: Booting stuck on start up menu screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-stuck-on-start-up-menu-screen/c6a0d6e0-5123-4c98-a28e-f3acab799afd
  8. Booting stuck on start up menu screen

Booting stuck on start up menu screen: Booting stuck on start up menu screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-stuck-on-start-up-menu-screen/c6a0d6e0-5123-4c98-a28e-f3acab799afd
  9. Booting stuck on start up menu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen: Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab button to select app menu and rectify the problem. However, this time my tab button isn't responding anymore, enter button on any...