Windows 10: Windows 10 not starting

Discus and support Windows 10 not starting in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey there! I have an laptop which comes with preinstalled original windows 10 but now its corrupted and I want an method by which I can reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmanKhatri1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not starting

Hey there! I have an laptop which comes with preinstalled original windows 10 but now its corrupted and I want an method by which I can reinstall windows in it which is again original.

:)

AmanKhatri1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not starting

Delta6326, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not starting

1. Windows 10 not starting - Similar Threads - starting

2. Microsoft Store doesn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't start: I had downloaded xbox app from it's official site recently but I couldn't open it for some time. After meddling around settings and such, it started to work for reasons that are unkown to me but this led me to realise proggrams such as MS store and cortana does not work, also...
  3. How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take fullscreen start menu start on all apps screen?: I don't pin stuff to the start menu, I have no use for that. That being said, if I use fullscreen start, it's empty every time I press the start menu, which serves no purpose at all. To fix this, I'd like to see the "all apps" menu when I press the start button. Can I do...
  4. 1058 the service cannot be started windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1058 the service cannot be started windows 10 update: Hi, When I try to preform an update, I received: "One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update." the...
  5. Windows 20H2 issues with Start Menu etc,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 20H2 issues with Start Menu etc,: Since upgrading to 20H2 from 1903, I have been having trouble with things, I can't find any results on fixes anywhere. Firstly, my Start menu seems to become very buggy, If I click it to open a program for example Gyazo and while Gyazo will open, theStart menu stays open...
  6. Slow Start Up and Black Screen After Log In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Start Up and Black Screen After Log In: Any ideas on how to fix my issue, PC use to boot and log in super quick, but as of a week ago, it always disk checks the C drive after doing so it takes ages to sign in, Today I also had black screen after log in, no desktop loading only thing that worked was task manager,...
  7. Hyphen starts spamming after I press the left shift key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyphen starts spamming after I press the left shift key.: It's my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyphen-starts-spamming-after-i-press-the-left/48585681-840f-4060-911a-820736bf8e24
  8. BSOD on a custom gaming pc - bsod when starting or finising a game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on a custom gaming pc - bsod when starting or finising a game.: I have been slowly replacing/switching parts for my pc, still I havent figured out why my PC does the BSOD. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. start menu apps icon are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu apps icon are missing: some of my start menu app icons are missing after the recent update . I don't know how to resolve it . please help me with that. [IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-apps-icon-are-missing/a6c8ce29-e521-453e-b9c4-e630c8a0c195
  10. Screensaver won’t start / monitor won’t sleep / system won’t sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver won’t start / monitor won’t sleep / system won’t sleep: I’ve recently built a PC and it’s running the latest version of Windows 10. Everything was working great for the last month and then a couple of days ago I noticed the screensaver wasn’t starting and the monitors wouldn’t go to sleep later, and to top it off the system...