Windows 10: windows 10 not starting

Discus and support windows 10 not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 startup repaire failed . problem with log file is there any way to fix it with CMD .I think system files have been correptedand i cant reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ISHAM NAZAR, Jun 13, 2021.

1. windows 10 not starting

windows 10 startup repaire failed . problem with log file is there any way to fix it with CMD .I think system files have been correptedand i cant reset my pc

:)

ISHAM NAZAR, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 not starting

Delta6326, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 not starting

1. windows 10 not starting - Similar Threads - starting

2. How to disable Adobe AcroTray.exe from Starting at Startup

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Adobe AcroTray.exe from Starting at Startup: [ATTACH]ActoTray.exe is a service from Adobe Acrobat used for various purposes, including monitoring genuine use of the Adobe Software. However, because the service keeps running in the background, it slows down the Windows Startup and makes PC slow as it takes up CPU...
  3. Start menu, News and Interests and Action Center doesn't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu, News and Interests and Action Center doesn't open: So, when I was shutting down my pc and go do something else earlier, when it was shutting down, it was telling me something like file explorer cannot access memory or something, and when I turned on my pc just now, the taskbar was loading significantly slower than before and...
  4. The DFWSIDService service failed to start! BLUE SCREEN!

The DFWSIDService service failed to start! BLUE SCREEN!: So,the last 4 days when I'm trying to open some games I am getting a blue screen but it restarts so fast so I can't really read ithaving a look at Event Manager and I see this The DFWSIDService service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the...
  5. Microsoft Store won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't start: I had recently downloaded the Xbox app from its official site, but I couldn't open it for some time, I can't log into the Xbox app either. They only show a pop-up window momentarily before shutting down. Right now; Tried every solution I could find online, checked services,...
  6. W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?: Is there a way to show them? It only shows my installed most used programs. :Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10s-most-used-start-menu-dont-show-my-manual/b6dbfc3f-4630-43de-b06a-d7a0cd39fd7f
  7. Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't start your camera. Error code: 0xA00F429F<WindowsShowFailed> 0x800706BF: So far I have tried:1: Disabling, uninstalling, updating, rolling back drivers2: Manually installing drivers from my manufacturer3: Registry Edit 'EnableFrameServerMode'4: Uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling. Although the problem is not limited to the camera app. No...
  8. BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...

BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...: Daily use and playing smaller games has no problem at all. It has been months since last time I open up one of larger games, so I have no idea when the problem started. When BSOD happens, the progress is stuck at 0%, I had to force shutdown everytime. Crash dump setting was...
  9. Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it

Computer becomes very slow/laggy a little while after start up, restart fixes it: This started a week or two ago; my computer becomes quite slow/laggy a bit after I start it up, but restarting fixes it. Normally I'd think that this is just too much stuff going on but whenever this happens cpu usage is always below 10%, and memory usage is anywhere from...
  10. Windows 10 can't start correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't start correctly: Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an administrator account. I tried accessing safe mode from start up settings but it returned me to the same error screen. The start...