Windows 10: windows 10 not starting

Discus and support windows 10 not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 startup repaire failed . problem with log file is there any way to fix it with CMD .I think system files have been correptedand i cant reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ISHAM NAZAR, Jun 13, 2021.

1. windows 10 not starting

windows 10 startup repaire failed . problem with log file is there any way to fix it with CMD .I think system files have been correptedand i cant reset my pc

:)

ISHAM NAZAR, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 not starting

Delta6326, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 not starting

1. windows 10 not starting - Similar Threads - starting

2. Power Menu Hidden Behind Start Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Menu Hidden Behind Start Window: Hi, I have a curious question and I can't seem to find any information about it online. I've run into a strange albeit minor issue with my Power Menu. It seems to be hidden behind the Start window display.In the screenshow below, I have opened the Start Menu and clicked on...
  3. Start menu and settings does not open

Start menu and settings does not open: I tried sfc /scannow Tried dism online health restoretried the powershell get restore commanddid a disk check, but none of this resolved the start menu error....
  4. Window audio will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window audio will not start: my windows audio program will not start so no audio is running through my devices they are not showing up due to the program not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-audio-will-not-start/410db8b7-afdf-4485-ac5d-fdc61f33df7d
  5. The Diagnostic Policy Service starts and then stops, cannot be started.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Diagnostic Policy Service starts and then stops, cannot be started.: The Diagnostic Policy Service DPS is set to automatic, but it won't run. It starts and immediately stops. When I try to start the service manually, I get the message that "The Diagnostic Policy Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped. The windows network...
  6. How to create a symbolic link in command line and safe start in directory

How to create a symbolic link in command line and safe start in directory: Hello,Simple question complicated task. When dragging and dropping in Windows and clicking "Create Shortcut here", it creates shortcut and saves "Start in" original directory for that bat file.mklink command line does not have that option.Is that possible?thanks in advance....
  7. How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox: [IMG]Roblox is an online game platform where users can design their games or play games by other users, but sometimes users will receive an error stating that “An error occurred while starting Roblox Studio” and as no clue what to do. This tutorial will explain what causes...
  8. Spotify opening up on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify opening up on start up.: Hi all,So recently, every time I start up my device from a shutdown Spotify automatically opens up. The window does not appear on the screen, it just stays minimised in the background. I have a few questions, firstly, does Spotify come pre-installed/is it one of the default...
  9. WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update

WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update: Since the last update W10 will not connect to WiFi automatically. Have to manually connect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-connecting-automatically-on-start-up/ebb556ec-f29b-4336-8b23-6889ebca6979
  10. Installed Corel X3 and now the issue started can't open the start menu and can't connect to...

Installed Corel X3 and now the issue started can't open the start menu and can't connect to...: @john Dev I have gone through your steps but nothing seems worked out. It was the same as it is. Can't open start menu and can't connect to Wifi as well as can't open Windows defender app atleast and also the messages bar. Please help me out. many are suggesting to reset pc...