Windows 10: Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ????

Discus and support Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ???? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently I have purchased a monitor having a resolution of 3440x1440 with 144Hz refresh rate and trying to use with laptop via HDMI having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Morpheus1005, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ????

Hi there,

Recently I have purchased a monitor having a resolution of 3440x1440 with 144Hz refresh rate and trying to use with laptop via HDMI having 4k display with 60Hz refresh rate.

Despite the mentioned resolution is available in the windows setting for secondary display as recommended resolution refer attached image, soon I select it I got an error on my monitor"Input not supported".

I have tried all available resolutions having height factor 1440 but all come back with the same error.

Also tried different scaling options, at different refresh rates.

Even a different laptop having 1080p resolution with HDMI as well as with one of the latest docking station.

but cannot go beyond 2048x1152 @ 60hz refer second image.

Any suggestion to fix the issue??? or

Do anyone else facing a similar issue ?? or successfully using an external monitor with 3440X1440 resolution with a laptop?? or

Do the windows really not support any resolution contain x1440??

Replies and Solutions would be highly appreciated.

Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ???? 014e01de-fbd9-40f1-b6dd-0bdae6f79955?upload=true.png Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ???? b66613b4-b2de-4e8a-bc7c-0a0a900637c3?upload=true.png

:)

Morpheus1005, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ????

DRDNA, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ????

1. Windows 10 not supporting any resoulation containing x1440 ???? - Similar Threads - supporting resoulation containing

2. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?: Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio codec driver which is based on I2S/I2C channels so I've been startedprobing the options. It could be even helpful the existence...
  3. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?: Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio codec driver which is based on I2S/I2C channels so I've been startedprobing the options. It could be even helpful the existence...
  4. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does rundll32 contain any "personal" info: So, while scrolling through my task manager recently, I noticed multiple times that rundll32 is running in background, so I downloaded Process Explorer to get more info about it, and since I was curious if it was a virus or no, there was a button in Process Explorer: "Check...
  6. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does rundll32 contain any "personal" info: So, while scrolling through my task manager recently, I noticed multiple times that rundll32 is running in background, so I downloaded Process Explorer to get more info about it, and since I was curious if it was a virus or no, there was a button in Process Explorer: "Check...
  7. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Horrible MS Assure support...or any support: I have now tried for several days to connect with some form of support regarding pc security issues. I have an Assure subscription which appears to be worthless. Following the advertised links for either chat support or a scheduled call back is fruitless. I have 3 times...
  9. Container - older versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Container - older versions of Windows 10: Hello Is there a container to run applications in, which simulates older versions of Win 10? I need to simulate pre-1803 update Windows 10 for a specific app, and compatibility settings doesn't help with running it at all. And there are no further updates for it. it has to...
  10. Any MS URL containing "live.com" fails

in Browsers and Email
    Any MS URL containing "live.com" fails: If the URL contains "live.com" , I get the "Something Went Wrong..." message. I can use other non-live URLs to log in to MS locations such as my MS account, but the presence of live.com stops me with the message. Does someone know what live.com is about? Is it looking for...