Windows 10: Windows 10 not working after reset

Discus and support Windows 10 not working after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly. When I turn on the computer everything works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miguel Rodríguez Torres, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not working after reset

Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly.

When I turn on the computer everything works just fine but after a minute the internet goes away and my computer starts going slow, the computer won't connect to the internet anymore and I cannot open settings, control panel, or anything related.

so far I've tried everything I've seen on youtube but haven't got any success. Can someone tell me what to do?

:)

Miguel Rodríguez Torres, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 not working after reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not working after reset

1. Windows 10 not working after reset - Similar Threads - working reset

2. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  3. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  4. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Current PIN code not working and cannot reset or login to system!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current PIN code not working and cannot reset or login to system!!: Hello Microsoft Support,I am experiencing an urgent issue with my Windows system where I encounter an error related to a stack-based buffer overrun, specifically with explorer.exe. This error appears when I attempt to set up my PIN, rendering me unable to access my system...
  6. Current PIN code not working and cannot reset or login to system!!

Current PIN code not working and cannot reset or login to system!!: Hello Microsoft Support,I am experiencing an urgent issue with my Windows system where I encounter an error related to a stack-based buffer overrun, specifically with explorer.exe. This error appears when I attempt to set up my PIN, rendering me unable to access my system...
  7. After resetting Windows 11 mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After resetting Windows 11 mouse and keyboard not working: I tried to reset my windows 11 but once it’s completed the rest I can select language and and use start up wizard as Mouse and keyboard not working, My pc dose not have PS/2 adapter in my PC and I tried many ways still I couldn’t...
  8. After resetting Windows 11 mouse and keyboard not working

After resetting Windows 11 mouse and keyboard not working: I tried to reset my windows 11 but once it’s completed the rest I can select language and and use start up wizard as Mouse and keyboard not working, My pc dose not have PS/2 adapter in my PC and I tried many ways still I couldn’t...
  9. my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...: my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school district email i dont have such email and i cant do anything ether...
  10. my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...: my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school district email i dont have such email and i cant do anything ether...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not working after resetting

2. windows not working good after reset