Windows 10: windows 10 not working correctly

Discus and support windows 10 not working correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Out of know where. My desktop started acting crazy. I have run the **** out of malware and defender. sfc \scannow shows no issues. I cannot run task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryonHirsch, Jun 11, 2021.

1. windows 10 not working correctly

Out of know where. My desktop started acting crazy. I have run the **** out of malware and defender. sfc \scannow shows no issues. I cannot run task manager. I cannot run regedit. I cannot boot into safe mode. When I get into windows screen. I cannot double click most icons. I have to reight click and open as administrator. I have had to install numerous programs over again because defender and malwarebytes keep taking out important files that the programs need to run. clearly it sounds like a virus or something . But I cannot find anything with scans. I need help

:)

BryonHirsch, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
  4. windows 10 not working correctly

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 not working correctly

1. windows 10 not working correctly - Similar Threads - working correctly

2. Your Phone App Not Working Correctly Anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Not Working Correctly Anymore: I have been using the "Your Phone" app for some time now and have loved it. All of a sudden it no longer will display pictures sent in texts...previous pictures no longer display. Also group texts are not appearing in the "Your Phone" app. The photos from my phone do appear...
  3. PC Not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Not working correctly: My PC is not working correctly, it boots up fine but once I get to the desktop my monitor goes black then the desktop shows back up and repeats this over and over. In addition to that none of the icons appear on my taskbar. Any input is greatly appreciated....
  4. How to find cause of "A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly."

How to find cause of "A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.": How can I tell what has caused this hardware fail ? Which hardware was it that failed ?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎05-‎15 2:17 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event...
  5. `, 1, tab, and q keys are not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    `, 1, tab, and q keys are not working correctly.: Thank you for taking a look at this post. I am using an ROG laptop, Windows 10. This started about two weeks ago. The keys I mentioned in the title sometimes work as intended, but usually don't. Whenever I press a key at the same time as one of these they work how they...
  6. Bluetooth not working correctly after update to 20h2

Bluetooth not working correctly after update to 20h2: i just updated my windows to 20h2 after that i can't send files via bluetooth. tried to uninstall realtek bluetooth driver but it gets stuck in setup picture above. please how to fix it...
  7. Windows key doesn´t work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key doesn´t work correctly: By mistake I deleted Program File x86 folder, I managed to get it back by restoring my computer, but my window key does not work as it used to, now I have to press fn + window key in order to make it work. How can I fix this and make it work by only pressing the window key....
  8. Quick Assist is not working correctly anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist is not working correctly anymore: Recently my Quick Assist stopped working properly. When I click on "Assist another person" it brings up a screen asking me to put in the code like I am the one who is being assisted. I can no longer assist anybody through Quick Assist. Why is this happening and how can I...
  9. Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...

Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...: Hello. Since about the last windows update, on and off. I have been having issues where which if i connect an audio device headset with the audio jack. Sometimes also Bluetooth. The computers audio manager/audio settings starts freezing. Troubleshooting tells me that audio...
  10. BSOD with incorrect password the password is correct and is working on other devices

BSOD with incorrect password the password is correct and is working on other devices: Hi, I did some updates a week ago. Suddenly my windows entered Blue screen of death and it is asking for a password on all steps. I am entering my microsoft account password but it's saying "password is incorrect". The password is correct and is working on other...