Windows 10: windows 10 not working on my asus laptop

Discus and support windows 10 not working on my asus laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having to force shutdown my computer because the windows icon does not respond. It will say windows not responding and when i click ok my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mysanch1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. mysanch1 Win User

windows 10 not working on my asus laptop

I keep having to force shutdown my computer because the windows icon does not respond.

It will say windows not responding and when i click ok my computer just turns blank & hangs.

The mouse pad words but I can't even save my files because it just wont respond and goes blank.

What is wrong?

I would appreciate it if somebody can help me.

Thanks.

:)

mysanch1, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2019
  3. J.L_5 Win User
    Touchpad not working and sound problem on Asus Laptop

I'f installed Windows 10 on my Asus laptop. Since then my touchpad isn't working at all and my speaker is screwed. There was an update from asus for the touchpad but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions what I can do?

J.L_5, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 not working on my asus laptop - Similar Threads - working asus laptop

2. My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus laptop is stuck on "working on updates 7%": My Asus laptop said it needed to be updated but it's been stuck on 7% for ever, how do I stop this? I tried restarting so many times and keeps going back to same message. I even turned off internet and still says same message. Is my laptop dead now? Please help....
  3. why is my camera not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my camera not working on my asus laptop: My camera does not work. I've tried all the advice I can find. Driver is up to date. Camera seems to be turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-not-working-on-my-asus-laptop/afb5f8d7-ab98-429c-8e2e-a756583c8c37
  4. why is my camera not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my camera not working on my asus laptop: My camera does not work. I've tried all the advice I can find. Driver is up to date. Camera seems to be turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-not-working-on-my-asus-laptop/afb5f8d7-ab98-429c-8e2e-a756583c8c37
  5. Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop: When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows machine it selects the line till the beginning or end of the line. But in my ASUS laptop the cursor moves to the beginning of the line or end doesn't select. Tried this in multiple applications and with both shift keys....
  6. ASUS Laptop webcam will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop webcam will not work: Hi all, I have an ASUS Vivobook laptop running Windows 10 OS Build 18363 752. It has a webcam built-in, but whenever I try to use it with any app I get this image below. I have enabled privacy for all apps including Camera in the Privacy settings on Windows. I have updated...
  7. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop: Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try...
  8. Microphone not working on my Asus laptop

Microphone not working on my Asus laptop: the microphone on my asus UX303L laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. my device manager shows Conexant smartaudio hd as my only sound input. I have tried to update...
  9. After window 10 , some keys of my ASUS laptop not working

After window 10 , some keys of my ASUS laptop not working: After window 10 , some keys of my ASUS laptop not working, I even have Valid antivirus still things are not getting smooth. I tried resetting C: drive still issue persists...Please help...
  10. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...