Windows 10: Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

Discus and support Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1. store is not working 2. error occurred in installing third party apps like games,VLC, minecraft etc 3. latest drivers are not running, showing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaiyamJain, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

1. store is not working

2. error occurred in installing third party apps like games,VLC, minecraft etc

3. latest drivers are not running, showing a error message

4. can not use the search icon taking too long and showing nothing

5. can't connect to broadband resolved now through a different way though LAN is working

:)

SaiyamJain, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Ank59 Win User
    Windows 10 Photos app face recognition problems

Many thanks for your suggestion! Will try sometime soon when I have more time and let you know if it works.

Ank59, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

1. Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems - Similar Threads - working properly reset

2. Windows Hello Face Recognition not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Recognition not working properly.: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 on my Razor Blade Stealth. What I have noticed in my system is that, sometimes the face recognition won't work. By that I mean when I turn on my laptop or even wake it up from sleep, for the first login it works. From then onwards if I use...
  3. Windows Hello Face Recognition not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Recognition not working properly.: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 on my Razor Blade Stealth. What I have noticed in my system is that, sometimes the face recognition won't work. By that I mean when I turn on my laptop or even wake it up from sleep, for the first login it works. From then onwards if I use...
  4. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  5. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  6. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC not working properly after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not working properly after reset: My Pc was running very slow and I was running into problems so i reset the PC and went away for around 20 minutes, when i came back the screens where all black, the PC was on and my keyboard was lit up, my two monitor are also...
  8. Sound Not Working Properly After Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Not Working Properly After Reset: I just factory reset my laptop, and while the audio still works, it's not working properly. I have two sets of speakers, one in the back, and one underneath. I can only seem to get one or the other to work, instead of both at the same time. I'm honestly lost as to what to do....
  9. Facing some Network Problems in Windows 10 2004 edition.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing some Network Problems in Windows 10 2004 edition.: I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 Home basic OA India. My windows is activated absolutely free using digital licence and product key of Windows 7. After Windows 2004 May 2020 upgrade, I'm facing some problems in wireless networking most frequently in...
  10. Windows 10 not working properly after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not working properly after reset: Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly. When I turn on the computer everything works just fine but after a minute the internet goes away and my computer starts going slow, the computer won't connect to the...