Windows 10: Windows 10 not working properly after reset

Discus and support Windows 10 not working properly after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly. When I turn on the computer everything works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miguel Rodríguez Torres, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not working properly after reset

Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly.

When I turn on the computer everything works just fine but after a minute the internet goes away and my computer starts going slow, the computer won't connect to the internet anymore and I cannot open settings, control panel, or anything related.

so far I've tried everything I've seen on youtube but haven't got any success. Can someone tell me what to do?

:)

Miguel Rodríguez Torres, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after reset

Reset Button Not Working

Well just to be 100% sure I rechecked the connections and its properly connected. Did some testing and found out that it will only reset if I press it twice like: press it once wait like 10 seconds and press again. That way system will reset and boot.
    Also tried to reset right after system boots (before windows loads) and it resets with a single press.
    After windows loads gotta press it twice like I explained.
    Oh and by the way, my motherboard as 2 onboard switches (power and reset) and it does exactly the same if I use the onboard switch.

DiogoCDS19, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not working properly after reset

1. Windows 10 not working properly after reset - Similar Threads - working properly reset

2. Windows 10 not working after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not working after resetting: Hello I’ve hard reset my pc due to the reason my window key not working, I’ve watched about a few videos on YouTube how to fixed this solution and nothing turned out to be in my favours.I’ve hard reset my computer and followed the instructions when you get a new computer...
  3. Windows 10 not working after resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not working after resetting: Hello I’ve hard reset my pc due to the reason my window key not working, I’ve watched about a few videos on YouTube how to fixed this solution and nothing turned out to be in my favours.I’ve hard reset my computer and followed the instructions when you get a new computer...
  4. Windows 10 not working after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  6. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  7. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC not working properly after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not working properly after reset: My Pc was running very slow and I was running into problems so i reset the PC and went away for around 20 minutes, when i came back the screens where all black, the PC was on and my keyboard was lit up, my two monitor are also...
  9. Sound Not Working Properly After Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Not Working Properly After Reset: I just factory reset my laptop, and while the audio still works, it's not working properly. I have two sets of speakers, one in the back, and one underneath. I can only seem to get one or the other to work, instead of both at the same time. I'm honestly lost as to what to do....
  10. Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly after reset facing some problems: 1. store is not working 2. error occurred in installing third party apps like games,VLC, minecraft etc 3. latest drivers are not running, showing a error message 4. can not use the search icon taking too long and showing nothing 5. can't connect to broadband resolved now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not working properly after reset

2. reset for windows 10 not working properly

3. windows reset not working properly

4. windows 10 not wotking properly after reset