Windows 10: Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

Discus and support Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AsmatHyder, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks itself? is my windows 10 hacked or it is some type of bug in the update?

:)

AsmatHyder, Sep 1, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 1, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

Computer not working properly after Windows 10 update.

Hi Liz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:
    Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

• Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.
    if the issue still persist refer to the below steps.

Method 2: Update the Touchpad Driver.

• Press Windows + x key together and select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate the Touchpad Driver.
    • Right click on the Touchpad Driver
      icon and click on “Update Driver Software”.
    • Click on “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software” option.

I would like to inform you that as Windows 10 is latest Operating System and it would be needing latest device drivers to work correctly, as the Driver Updates are not available on the manufacturer website I suggest you to install
    drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Driver in Compatibility mode:

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10. I suggest you to download the
    Latest Drivers from Manufacturer website and install the in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in
      Compatibility Mode
      and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Please do reply and let us know the troubleshooting results. If the issue persists, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

1. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update? - Similar Threads - working properly latest

2. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  3. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update: I used Windows 11 since I heard it was available and while it's buggy, its has a very pleasing UI. The latest Windows 11 Dev update was very buggy and therefore I had to revert back to Windows 10. After quite some time, reinstalling the apps I had and such, I still continued...
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps are not working properly after yesterday's latest Windows 10 update.: Hello, Yesterday after updates, Microsoft Store and all other Windows apps like photos, Groove, etc., are not working properly. It closes automatically after clicking on them. Tried resetting Microsoft apps through apps and functions, but nothing happened. I also tried to run...
  6. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly: Hi. After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter". I tried everything I could think of. I re-installed the bluetooth and sound drivers for several times, uninstalled the updates, paused windows update, rolled back...
  7. Fingerprint scanner not working properly after latest windows update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner not working properly after latest windows update.: I have an Asus Zenbook 14 UM431DA and my fingerprint scanner isn't working properly after the windows 2004 update. I have latest drivers for fingerprint scanner....
  8. Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update: Just checking if you also have this problem. Since the recent latest update of Windows 10 on my PC, the Alarms & Clock doesn't work properly anymore. The notifications get stuck. Only a reset (I have had to do it twice now) solves the problem. I have the impression the...
  9. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  10. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not working properly after update

2. after windows 10 update not working properly