Windows 10: Windows 10 not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10 not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last month i encountered weird problems when moving files. When i try to move files small/large, they get stuck on 99% for like 6-5 seconds, today when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kexotv, May 17, 2021.

1. Kexotv Win User

Windows 10 not working properly

Last month i encountered weird problems when moving files. When i try to move files small/large, they get stuck on 99% for like 6-5 seconds, today when i tried to rename icon the windows freezed for 5 seconds. I tried sfc/scannow but it did not find any problems. I have M.2 SSD is KINGSTON SKC2500M81000G.

:)

Kexotv, May 17, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 not working properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not working properly

1. Windows 10 not working properly - Similar Threads - working properly

2. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  3. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  4. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  5. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  6. Why is my camera app not working properly?

Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  7. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  8. Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network: My new Microsoft Surface Laptop 6 running Windows 11 can't see other Win11 PC on network. It sees Win10 PC and prompts for sign in which doesn't work even though I know the credentials are good. Other Win11 PC connects fine to both the new Win11 PC and old Win10 PC. Also,...
  9. Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network

Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network: My new Microsoft Surface Laptop 6 running Windows 11 can't see other Win11 PC on network. It sees Win10 PC and prompts for sign in which doesn't work even though I know the credentials are good. Other Win11 PC connects fine to both the new Win11 PC and old Win10 PC. Also,...
  10. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...