Windows 10: Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried searching for this issue but I had no success so I'm here to see if anyone can help me. I recently built a new pc and I'm in the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanMoore9, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation

I've tried searching for this issue but I had no success so I'm here to see if anyone can help me.

I recently built a new pc and I'm in the process of installing windows 10. I used a USB windows boot drive and everything went smoothly.

Shortly after getting windows setup and beginning to use my computer, my screen goes black and returns to an empty windows home screen. All of my tabs are still running in the taskbar but they are effectively minimized and I cannot get them back up. I can open the start menu but that's it. Restarting the pc leaves me at a black screen.

I originally installed Windows 10 on my ssd, but after the issue, I rebooted through my USB boot drive and installed windows 10 on my harddrive, but ran into the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

RyanMoore9, Dec 29, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation

Delta6326, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation

1. Windows 10 Not working shortly after installation - Similar Threads - working shortly installation

2. Windows Freezing After Short Inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Freezing After Short Inactivity: So im having this problem over a week now and I just cant find a solution for it.The problem is that if im not using my pc for more than 15-20 min, it suddenly freezes and the only way to fix it is by hard resetting the pc using the power button. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Webcam stops working shortly after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam stops working shortly after restart: Hello, Just since a few days my build in laptop webcam works for like 5 seconds after a restart and the stops working. I get the error that the webcam got unplugged. Wenn I reopen the camera app it shows the error: No camera attached. What can I do? The webcam also...
  4. Sound not working shortly after installing Windows10

Sound not working shortly after installing Windows10: Shortly after I installed windows, the computer had audio and microphone input. But after about 1 minute the audio disappeared and so did the mic. But when I locked in the device manager the devices were there but not in there category, but in "other devices". The laptop I...
  5. Windows Reboots Shortly After Login

Windows Reboots Shortly After Login: This past week my PC has been rebooting after logging in and I am quite confused on what is causing it. It seems after the random reboot when I log in a 2nd time all is well. I have updated all the drivers, checked the XMP settings, bios is up to date, temps are monitored...
  6. Windows 10 freezes shortly after logging in

Windows 10 freezes shortly after logging in: I have Windows 10 Home edition, version 1903, OS Build 18362.836. Last clean install was in June of last year 2019. My computer is Intel Core i5, 750@2.67GHz, 12GB RAM. I have had this computer for a few years, without any problems. I haven't installed any new software or...
  7. After Signing in & Working on Documents For A While, at Random, Windows 10 Plays A Short...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After Signing in & Working on Documents For A While, at Random, Windows 10 Plays A Short...: After Signing in & Working on Documents For A While, at Random, Windows 10 Plays A Short Jingle Alarm in the background - Where is this alarm coming from? I checked Windows 10 clock/alarm app & nothing is set there. How do I disable this jingle? The alarm is best described as...
  8. BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting

BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting: For some time now i've gotten several bsod after startup that seems to be related to either memory or drivers like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT...
  9. Frequent BSOD, shortly after boot; Fresh windows 10 Install

Frequent BSOD, shortly after boot; Fresh windows 10 Install: Installed Windows 10 on my custom built computer. Never had any issues with windows until I made the upgrade from 7 to 10. Since then been experiencing frequent BSOD shortly after start. From what I can tell the crash does not discriminate whether I am watching videos, doing...
  10. Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install

Blue screen shortly after fresh windows 10 install: Hi. I've seem to have gotten a strange issue with my computer. I suddenly got an infinite boot loop accompanied by a blue screen (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I connected my SSD drive to a different computer, but with the same result. I then reinstalled W10, but shortly after the...