Windows 10: WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker

Discus and support WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 Tinker Does not Working in This OS ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CosminKilba, Apr 19, 2020.

1. WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker

Hello Windows 10 Tinker Does not Working in This OS ?

:)

CosminKilba, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2020
  4. WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker

1. WIndows 10 Not Working Tinker - Similar Threads - Working Tinker

2. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  3. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  4. earphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    earphones not working: earphones not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-not-working/ff333b3d-9cd6-472f-9d4c-2e1642213c15
  5. earphones not working

earphones not working: earphones not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-not-working/ff333b3d-9cd6-472f-9d4c-2e1642213c15
  6. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  7. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  8. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415
  10. Tinker game from Fuel Industries , on 160 levels ex : Windows Vista 2008 works fully...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Tinker game from Fuel Industries , on 160 levels ex : Windows Vista 2008 works fully...: I have a working version with a minor slight adaption for Windows 10 @ 06/03/21 Any interest ? Regards Tweakfiend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinker-game-from-fuel-industries-on-160-levels-ex/8d74d028-dd5b-4edc-ade5-3703b7996a1c