Windows 10: Windows 10 nothing after login

Discus and support Windows 10 nothing after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After logging in there is a black screen with no icons or taskbar, just a mouse. CTL-ALT-DEL brings up the screen. Cannot open up Task Manager or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GodAtum(2), Aug 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 nothing after login

After logging in there is a black screen with no icons or taskbar, just a mouse. CTL-ALT-DEL brings up the screen. Cannot open up Task Manager or anything else. Booting into safe mode works fine. I have not made any changes.

:)

GodAtum(2), Aug 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 nothing after login

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 nothing after login

1. Windows 10 nothing after login - Similar Threads - nothing login

2. PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new): It started with the Blue Screen of Death, error message "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried everything I could and nothing worked. So I thought "hmm maybe it was another one of those crappy Windows updates.." and so I selected from the troubleshoot page to uninstall the latest...
  3. Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up: So on the screen saying this file wants to make changes to your device, it no longer has a yes or no but asks me for the user name and password of the admin and I'm the admin on this device anyways there is no place I can type to add the username and password please help...
  4. Windows security threat found action needed. actions button does nothing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows security threat found action needed. actions button does nothing?: I see windows security did a scan and found "threat found, action needed status active active threats have not been mediated and are running on your device. (a trojan, trojan:Win32/DropCheetak.AA!MTB) If I click on the actions button and select remove, nothing happens. but I...
  5. Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop slowing down and tabs overlapping, nothing wprking after: So I've had this issue for a while now. Basically after maybe 20-30mins of turning it on it slows down nothing works and tab end up like this i just want to fix this i've been loosing alot of work because of it because i have to reboot my laptop after it happens because...
  6. Trying to purchase xbox game pass from the US, after clicking "join" nothing happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to purchase xbox game pass from the US, after clicking "join" nothing happens: I set up a full VPN process and everything is OK (billing address, etc.) but after clicking on Join on the MS store page for the Xbox game pass nothing happens, just a blank screen and it reloads. I could add other stuff to the card, but not the xbox game pass. I'm guessing...
  7. Windows update failed - nothing works and I'm out of options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update failed - nothing works and I'm out of options: Hi guys. This is my first question ever related to windows - over the many years I was able to do the research and solve the problem on my own - but this time it is a dead end. I had windows 7 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro x64. It was updating itself to a certain...
  8. Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.: * Moved from Insider This is the 5th time have sent this message to Microsoft in 3 days. I'm really tired of messages getting bounced back to me or there ignored but nobody is taking care of the serious problem. When Thursday evening is here at 9pm I am going to start...
  9. Can't login to MS Account because nothing happens after clicking

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login to MS Account because nothing happens after clicking: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and skipped the sign up process at the beginning but now when I try to sign up to my Microsoft Account it shows no response when I click it. I haven't been able to use cortana or download anything from the store because it shows no response when...
  10. Login Screen: Trackpad Pointer moves, Nothing clickable, No keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Login Screen: Trackpad Pointer moves, Nothing clickable, No keyboard: Dell Inspiron 1545 Maybe a new variation of some similar older issues. - Trackpad makes Pointer to move, allows dragging lock screen down & up - That is the only thing(s) that can be done. The rest.. - Password, Power/ Shutdown icon (bottom right) & any other stuff...