Windows 10: Windows 10 Notification Bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Notification Bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I click any of my notifications, nothing happens and the notification goes away. I found a thread with someone having the same issue as mine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Straticc, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Notification Bug

Whenever I click any of my notifications, nothing happens and the notification goes away.

I found a thread with someone having the same issue as mine and many people listed fixes for the bug. I tried every single fix listed in the thread but nothing seemed to work at all.

Anyone have any idea what's happening here? Do I need to reset my PC at this point?

submitted by /u/Straticc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Straticc, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Notification Bug

1. Windows 10 Notification Bug - Similar Threads - Notification Bug

2. Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically: Hello, Usually notification would disappear by itself into the Action Center... but after the recent update, it just won't disappear unless I clicked it myself. submitted by /u/Acc_4_stream_only [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 KB5028244 fixes notifications bug affecting WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5028244 fixes notifications bug affecting WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack: Windows 10 KB5028244 (22H2) is now available, and this update is worth downloading if you frequently run into notification problems like me. The update finally fixes an issue that broke the ‘Windows Notifications Platform’, affecting alerts from apps like WhatsApp, Telegram,...
  4. Phone link music notification interactivity bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link music notification interactivity bug: Sometimes, when I try to start or stop music in my phone via the phone link app. The song doesn't start or stop at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-music-notification-interactivity-bug/0817543b-d73f-4c53-a779-a3084aabd699
  5. Phone link music notification interactivity bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link music notification interactivity bug: Sometimes, when I try to start or stop music in my phone via the phone link app. The song doesn't start or stop at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-music-notification-interactivity-bug/0817543b-d73f-4c53-a779-a3084aabd699
  6. Windows 11 notifications bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications bug: Hey,I have been noticing lately, that my notification center is bugged.I receive notifications from all apps that I have installed, except for Discord.There, the notification pops up and as soon as it slides to the right, the notification area buggs, the little "1" icon...
  7. Windows 11 notifications bug

Windows 11 notifications bug: Hey,I have been noticing lately, that my notification center is bugged.I receive notifications from all apps that I have installed, except for Discord.There, the notification pops up and as soon as it slides to the right, the notification area buggs, the little "1" icon...
  8. Apparent bug: Windows 11 Sound icon in Notification bar is in the wrong state at startup or...

Apparent bug: Windows 11 Sound icon in Notification bar is in the wrong state at startup or...: Not the biggest thing in the world I accept! But, here, the sound icon in the notification bar shows "muted" on startup or after sleep although sounds are heard. If you click on the "muted speaker" icon in the sound bar and then click on the "muted speaker" icon in the popup...
  9. Apparent bug: Windows 11 Sound icon in Notification bar is in the wrong state at startup or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apparent bug: Windows 11 Sound icon in Notification bar is in the wrong state at startup or...: Not the biggest thing in the world I accept! But, here, the sound icon in the notification bar shows "muted" on startup or after sleep although sounds are heard. If you click on the "muted speaker" icon in the sound bar and then click on the "muted speaker" icon in the popup...
  10. Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?: Hi all. I've found a bunch of forums and reddit posts complaining about this, but no clear solution, or answer if this is by design. I'm seeing this happen with 3 separate Win 10 machines, starting from fresh OS installs: I get various notification pop-ups in the bottom...