Windows 10: Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right...

Discus and support Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rob_yrob1, May 3, 2019.

1. Rob_yrob1 Win User

Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right...

This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution.

I don't want to completely disable the notifications center/action center or turn off all the security notices as previously suggested; there should be a simple way to adjust the sensitivity so that the notification center doesn't open every time I touch the touch pad and move the cursor to the right. This is extremely frustrating because it diverts the focus away from whatever app you are using and takes a couple clicks to get it to close and go back to what you are doing and during normal use it keeps doing this every few seconds causing extreme frustration.

I have already reinstalled Windows from a clean install, tried numerous different keyboards and mice all to no avail; the notification icon has been disabled, all that does is make it even more inconvenient.

:)

Rob_yrob1, May 3, 2019
  2. Rob_yrob1 Win User

Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I move my cursor to the right?

This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution.

I don't want to completely disable the notifications center/action center or turn off all the security notices as previously suggested; there should be a simple way to adjust the sensitivity so that the notification center doesn't open every time I touch
    the touch pad and move the cursor to the right. This is extremely frustrating because it diverts the focus away from whatever app you are using and takes a couple clicks to get it to close and go back to what you are doing and during normal use it keeps doing
    this every few seconds causing extreme frustration.

Rob_yrob1, May 3, 2019
  3. Action Center keeps popping up

Mine is a hybrid. I can't find touchpad settings anywhere in control panel or settings. Even if I detach the keyboard (with touchpad), the notification center, calendar and onscreen keyboard keeps popping up every few seconds. It is hard to use the external
    keyboard because of these. It seems the cursor automatically moves to bottom-right. I was facing Start menu popping up issues earlier so did a reset and upgraded to latest Windows 10 version. That solved start menu issues but started this notifications, calendar,
    and on-screen keyboard popups involuntarily.

Please suggest

PowercutIN, May 3, 2019
  4. Rob_yrob1 Win User

Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right...

Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I move my cursor to the right?

all that does is remove the icon from the task bar - the Notifications Center / Action Center pan on the left side of the screen still keeps popping open.

I do not have any settings anywhere in the Control Panel or Mouse Settings for the Touch Pad or any type of sensitivity settings, and there is no setting anywhere to disable the "four finger tap" which
    DOES open the Notification Center.

the system SKU is PN-201508041938

I have already tried three different keyboards, reinstalled and updated drivers and reinstalled Windows

Rob_yrob1, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right... - Similar Threads - notification center keeps

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cursor Snap to Top Center when I move to the right edge window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Snap to Top Center when I move to the right edge window.: I keep having my cursor automatically snaps into the mid top edge window when I drag them to the most right edges of the window. Videos attached.Recording 2023-03-18 131411.mp4I ran dsim, sfc, e.t.c to no avail...Any idea how to fix this? issues persist after downloading KB...
  6. Cursor Snap to Top Center when I move to the right edge window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Snap to Top Center when I move to the right edge window.: I keep having my cursor automatically snaps into the mid top edge window when I drag them to the most right edges of the window. Videos attached.Recording 2023-03-18 131411.mp4I ran dsim, sfc, e.t.c to no avail...Any idea how to fix this? issues persist after downloading KB...
  7. Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click: Windows 10, Fall Update, 1809 190119-1759, also 1803 & 1806. Dell Optiplex 745 & 760. This happens in Firefox, Nightly & Thunderrbird when changing tabs and filling forms. Left click anywhere , like selecting an email to open or delete and the menu pops up. Partifularly...
  8. Contest Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Contest Menu Pops Up With Every Cursor Move, Without Right Click: Windows 10, Fall Update, 1809 190119-1759, also 1803 & 1806. Dell Optiplex 745 & 760. This happens in Firefox, Nightly & Thunderrbird when changing tabs and filling forms. Left click anywhere , like selecting an email to open or delete and the menu pops up. Partifularly...
  9. Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...: This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution. I don't want to completely disable the notifications...
  10. Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click: I've tried disabling and then reenabling the clickpad, I tried turning off four finger anything - argh! It started a few days after Windows updated itself. I have a HP Spectrum 360 I purchased in 2015. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 move notification popup

2. action center automatically opening when moving mouse to right

3. New Notifcation bar pops up on windows 10 automatically

4. notification windows keep opening when mouse cursor moves,
  5. windows notification panel keeps popping up 2019 windows 10