Windows 10: windows 10 notification delay?

Discus and support windows 10 notification delay? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just received a notification that an iPhone has been plugged into my laptop and to choose what to do with my device. The thing is there was nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRoadToCS, Dec 28, 2019.

1. windows 10 notification delay?

I just received a notification that an iPhone has been plugged into my laptop and to choose what to do with my device. The thing is there was nothing connected to my laptop, since 12 hours ago. Is this a notification delay or could this be a something entirely else? Normally I wouldn't be anxious about this, but it grabbed my attention because this notification came with a sudden increase in ping (from 8 ms to 3400ms) for 1 minute.

submitted by /u/TheRoadToCS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRoadToCS, Dec 28, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 notifications are delayed

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be. However, the issue might be because the system is not connected to internet all the time and the moment system gets connected to internet, as per the notification settings, it looks up for the latest notifications.
    In order to get clarity on the issue we would need some information regarding the issue.

1. Is your home computer connected to internet all the time?
    2. Is this issue specific to Outlook application?

With regard to moving notification pop ups to second screen is not possible as it is by design. However, we would suggest you to use
    Focus assist feature of Windows which allows you to avoid distractions when you need to stay focused. Please follow the steps mentioned below to enable Focus Assist.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Click on System > Focus assist (on the left pane).
    3. You can use Priority only or Alarms only options according to your preference.
    4. Under Automatic rules, toggle on the switch across When I'm playing a game.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath_H, Dec 28, 2019
  4. windows 10 notification delay?

sound delay

Hi Jakob,

We would like to know if you are pertaining to the Action Center in
    Windows 10, can you tell us if there's a delay either on sounds or the notification, or both?

This issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood which notification you are talking about. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with notifications. To have a better
    understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you making a program or editing a script?
    • What feature of Windows 10 are you experiencing sound delays? Can you specify? Is it from
      Alarm, Calendar, Action Center, etc.?
    • Have you successfully performed this activity before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 notification delay?

1. windows 10 notification delay? - Similar Threads - notification delay

2. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  3. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  4. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  6. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  7. Windows notification sound is delayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  8. Windows notification sound is delayed

Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  9. Snapping tool notification delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping tool notification delay: After using the snipping tool with Win+S combination you'll get a notification with the image you've made. However for some reason after getting Windows 11 this notification has some random delay before showing up. In Windows 10 it was a couple of seconds, in 11 sometimes it...
  10. Snapping tool notification delay

Snapping tool notification delay: After using the snipping tool with Win+S combination you'll get a notification with the image you've made. However for some reason after getting Windows 11 this notification has some random delay before showing up. In Windows 10 it was a couple of seconds, in 11 sometimes it...