Windows 10: windows 10 & notification sounds

Discus and support windows 10 & notification sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; New Windows 10 desktop intermittently makes notification sounds. Can not figure out which program or app is making the sounds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kacey307, Feb 20, 2019.

1. kacey307 Win User

windows 10 & notification sounds

New Windows 10 desktop intermittently makes notification sounds. Can not figure out which program or app is making the sounds.

:)

kacey307, Feb 20, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 20, 2019
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Feb 20, 2019
  4. windows 10 & notification sounds

Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 & notification sounds

1. windows 10 & notification sounds - Similar Threads - notification sounds

2. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  3. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  4. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  5. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  6. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  7. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  8. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...
  10. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...