Windows 10: Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

Discus and support Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’m finding poor quality of icons in notification stripe in Windows 10. Why is this? Am I only one who see this? For instance Outlook from Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Uživatel919, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

I’m finding poor quality of icons in notification stripe in Windows 10.

Why is this? Am I only one who see this?

For instance Outlook from Office 365 has also poor quality notification icon.

Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality 746c524e-39fc-40dd-8f1f-7f2690f6b249?upload=true.png

:)

Uživatel919, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 17, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

95Viper, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

1. Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality - Similar Threads - – notification stripe

2. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  3. Windows Security Notification Icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Notification Icon: After installing Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 on my Laptop, the "Windows Security Notification Icon" no longer appears on the Taskbar and the switch for turning the Icon ON or OFF is no longer available on the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" List.However, when I...
  4. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  5. o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar: How to get rid of yellow stripe on top of windows calendar. It usually shows up when there is a problem to be solved like update info on account. This time its there with no meessage....
  6. notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    notification icon: After a windows 10 update, I can't figure out how to get the speech bubble notification icon to show up on toolbar in right bottom corner. If I swipe up from corner it appears, but I'd like to have the bubble back. 137108
  7. Notification icon will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icon will not open: When I click on the notification icon in the bottom right of my task bar it will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-will-not-open/91e9ea3b-aa7c-4372-a909-f5c804382e3e
  8. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  9. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockscreen Icons/Notifications: Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It drives me crazy. Right now it's 99+. In my inbox online there are only 2 messages. There is nothing in any of the other...
  10. Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10: How to: Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10 How to Reset Notification Area Icons in Windows 10 The notification area is located at the right end of the taskbar, and it contains app and system icons that provide status and notifications about things like incoming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification from stripe about upgrade