Windows 10: Windows 10 notification

Discus and support Windows 10 notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,After reinstalled my Windows 10, some notifications like "mic off", "airplane mode", "touchpad off", and "fan speed mode" in the middle of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DikaBagaskara, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 notification

Hello,After reinstalled my Windows 10, some notifications like "mic off", "airplane mode", "touchpad off", and "fan speed mode" in the middle of the screen is disappeared. How can i activate that notification? My laptop is Asus Tuf. Thank you! :

:)

DikaBagaskara, Jul 26, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Windows 10 notification

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 notification

1. Windows 10 notification - Similar Threads - notification

2. Windows 11 notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  3. Windows 11 notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  4. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  5. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  6. exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working: PLZ help me to fix out the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc00005-parameters/a359f316-4e86-4948-8d90-001ea24cc442
  7. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  8. exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working

exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working: PLZ help me to fix out the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc00005-parameters/a359f316-4e86-4948-8d90-001ea24cc442
  9. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  10. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...