Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since one of the recent updates, the notification system on my computer is completely broken. Notifications don't show up until hours after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaylorTwift, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken

Ever since one of the recent updates, the notification system on my computer is completely broken. Notifications don't show up until hours after they've been triggered and sometimes even days. This wouldn't bother me much if the same update hadn't also broken the alarm feature. Since the sounding of the alarm is actually tied to a notification that pops up, from one day to the next, my alarm stopped going off in the morning because the notification just doesn't show up.

One thing I've noticed is that restarting the Windows Explorer task will immediately show all notifications and sound all alarms that have been triggered earlier.

As you can imagine, this is extremely annoying since it's now a 50/50 chance whether or not I'll wake up in the morning to go to work. It worked perfectly fine before. Why try to fix something that wasn't broken?

Does anyone have a solution to this?

:)

SaylorTwift, Sep 30, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Sep 30, 2018
  4. ziixi Win User

Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken

Alarm Clock Notification Delay on Windows 10 Pro

Hi, I just finish building my custom pc and have updated the drivers. But there's one problem I'm currently having, the Alarm in the built in Alarm & Clock app didn't go off on time but instead the notification was delayed 2 - 3 hours later after I wake up and moving the mouse. I usually left my pc on overnight.

I have tried:
    • Resetting the Alarm & Clock app.
    • Reinstalling the Alarm & Clock app.
    • Resetting the PC.
    • Turn off anything that puts my pc to sleep in the power settings.

Unfortunately nothing works.
    I do know there's a a free third party software for alarm. But if its possible I would like to use the built in app because I never had this problem before on my old laptop.

Thank you.

ziixi, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken

1. Windows 10 notifications and alarm horribly broken - Similar Threads - notifications alarm horribly

2. Windows 10 Alarm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Alarm: Hi, How do I stop the windows 10 alarm onmy laptop from ringing after two minutes or so, once the alarm settime is reached? If I set a time for the alarm to ring, it goes offat that time, but keeps ringing until I press the “x Dismiss”time. I want the alarm set time to...
  3. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  4. Windows 10, alarm and notification problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, alarm and notification problem: Every time i open my notifications the alarm sounds up, with no notification to stop it whatsoever. Only when i close the notification bar, the alarm subsides. Kindly help in resolving this....
  5. Alarm Clock Notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alarm Clock Notification: the alarm clock sound doesn't work when in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm-clock-notification/2c960f10-e356-4a3c-bffa-cd86d4623cde
  6. alarms & clock late notifications

alarms & clock late notifications: Getting notifications an hour late. System clock has correct time! Is this a known issue? I do not want to do a reset unless that is the ONLY cure. I have many alarms and I'd rather not have to put them back in. This app is buggy. I have LOTS of issues with it!...
  7. Notifications Broken

Notifications Broken: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 and the action center. This being one of them. My notifications get broken ALOT. Only works for the first few minutes then shortly after it just completely breaks. Making it so I cannot plug in my headphones without rebooting...
  8. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken: Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the stopwatch works fine. My computer is a Lenovo thinkcentre m92p small form factor, Intel Core i5-3470@3.2 GHZ processor,...
  9. windows 10 horribleness

windows 10 horribleness: are people at MS taking this seriously??? been on windows 10 for probably 2 years and it just keeps getting worse, i have always hated OSx, and love my Lenovo thinkpads, but damn, seriously contemplating. So much horribleness. can't even remember wifi networks.. comon...
  10. Alarm Clock Notification Delay on Windows 10 Pro

Alarm Clock Notification Delay on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I just finish building my custom pc and have updated the drivers. But there's one problem I'm currently having, the Alarm in the built in Alarm & Clock app didn't go off on time but instead the notification was delayed 2 - 3 hours later after I wake up and moving the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 broken notifications

2. windows 10 notifications broken

3. win phone 10 sms notificatios broken