Windows 10: Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links

Discus and support Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have a strange issue with Notifications. When you click on the Chrome YouTube links some open and some just disappear. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matt Wales Level Up MSP, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links

Hello Everyone,

I have a strange issue with Notifications.

When you click on the Chrome YouTube links some open and some just disappear.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Some work some just close.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

:)

Matt Wales Level Up MSP, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions for us:

1. Was there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to see other notification icons?
    3. Have you tested the issue on a different user account?
    Please try this step and let us know:

As you have already tried enabling the settings in Google Chrome and Windows 10, I would suggest you to create a new user account by following the

link
    and test the issue.

Note- The notification icon will be missing if you access the Google Chrome in Incognito mode. Please access the browser in normal mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Mar 15, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links

How to turn off low disk space notification in Windows 10

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/faq-l...on-or-warning-in-windows-7-how-to-disable-etc
    While the link says Windows 7, it works the same in 10. I personally have been using the following;
    Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10
    This utility provides a simple method to change a lot of needless, irritating and annoying things about Windows.
    Cheers and fun! *Rockout :rockout: *Peace Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links :peace:

lexluthermiester, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links

1. Windows 10 Notifications and Chrome YouTube Links - Similar Threads - Notifications Chrome YouTube

2. Add Chrome in Notification & Actions - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Chrome in Notification & Actions - Windows 10: Hello,How can I add Google Chrome to the notification & actions center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-chrome-in-notification-actions-windows-10/8b60f30f-83d3-443e-82f4-989587a615ee
  3. Add Chrome in Notification & Actions - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Chrome in Notification & Actions - Windows 10: Hello,How can I add Google Chrome to the notification & actions center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-chrome-in-notification-actions-windows-10/8b60f30f-83d3-443e-82f4-989587a615ee
  4. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  5. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications: Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7 I had a popup showing up when someone was writing me. After installing this Windows, they are not showing up. No YouTube...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications: Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7 I had a popup showing up when someone was writing me. After installing this Windows, they are not showing up. No YouTube...
  8. YouTube comments notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube comments notifications: I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my notifications and accidentally right clicked on an option to stop them from coming through to my display. Is there a way in...
  9. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  10. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321