Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm currently using the Vivaldi browser on a Windows 10 Home system. I've turned on notifications for various sites, and I get notifications, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chuck Baggett, May 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish

I'm currently using the Vivaldi browser on a Windows 10 Home system. I've turned on notifications for various sites, and I get notifications, but when I click on them the notification just vanishes, instead of opening the site. It's not caused by malware and I'm not going to reinstall Windows, so if that's what you want to suggest, please just move on to the next question.

:)

Chuck Baggett, May 8, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish [​IMG]

davidhk, May 8, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish

1. Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish - Similar Threads - notifications appear bottom

2. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  3. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  4. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  6. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  7. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...

Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...: When working with multiple screens with extended desktop it would be a beneficial to adjust the windows designated notification area - since many times working with ZOOM or TEAMS video calls or chat those programs are best to be open with the screen with the camera - and most...
  8. Sometimes when i unninstall something, a notification like this appears in my bottom right...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when i unninstall something, a notification like this appears in my bottom right...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MasterGL1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fm395r/sometimes_when_i_unninstall_something_a/
  9. Bottom right cornor notifications

Bottom right cornor notifications: These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off. I have a Dell G7 7588, windows 10. The notifications are just random ads or whatever happens to pop up on my email inbox at the time. I'd reallllly...
  10. Glitch with notifications in bottom right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitch with notifications in bottom right?: My predator Helios 300 has recently started having problems with its Windows 10 notifications. Whenever a notification pops up in the bottom right no matter what it is, it will say your office installation is complete in glitched out letters that don't totally fit in the box...