Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When working with multiple screens with extended desktop it would be a beneficial to adjust the windows designated notification area - since many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SUMC Sue McManimon, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...

When working with multiple screens with extended desktop it would be a beneficial to adjust the windows designated notification area - since many times working with ZOOM or TEAMS video calls or chat those programs are best to be open with the screen with the camera - and most times that is the main designated screen. The right bottom corner tends to be busy within those calls to see meeting chat and other things - and then notifications pop up and block me from viewing chat. And MicroSoft Teams doesn't allow a option to change between left or right or top or bottom for notifications Yes, I can change which screen is designated as main - but that will then move the notifications over to that right corner of that other screen - furthest from line of sight and I often miss those notifications.

So my only choice then becomes what is easier-better to miss - the meeting chat or the notifications. and I am upset that I have to choose. Quite tough to keep physically moving equipment - I should be able to just move defaults!

:)

SUMC Sue McManimon, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, can I change this behaviour?

Hi Berend,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

It is by design that the notifications received will be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.

You cannot change the settings of the notification but you can disable it by following the steps below:

• Open Settings by pressing Start key on the keyboard, type
      Settings
      and select the top most search result.
    • Select System from the window and click on Notifications & Actions from the left side panel of the window.
    • Under Notifications, slide the bar to Off status for those you wish to disable.

Hope this helps!

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, can I change this behaviour?

Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, can I change this behaviour? I would like to see them in top right corner, but cannot find this option

BerendEugen, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...

Notification corner Change?

It is very annoying to me that the various notifications jumping on to the screen from the right lower corner obstructs my view an access to the system tray.

Is there any means by which I can change the selection of the corner for the purpose from the right lower to the right upper?

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this...

1. Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this... - Similar Threads - notifications appearing bottom

2. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  3. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 notifications appear bottom right but if I click on them, they vanish: I'm currently using the Vivaldi browser on a Windows 10 Home system. I've turned on notifications for various sites, and I get notifications, but when I click on them the notification just vanishes, instead of opening the site. It's not caused by malware and I'm not going to...
  6. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  7. is popop in bottom right corner always a notification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is popop in bottom right corner always a notification?: I cannot seem to stop the McAfee advertisement that shows up where notifications generally go. My subscription is paid for and 4 months remain on the 3 years. I have been to McAfee forum and tried a number of things but i cannot stop it. If I click on the win10...
  8. Turn off notifications in bottom right corner of screen

Turn off notifications in bottom right corner of screen: I get constant annoying pop up notifications on my screen from outlook email , facebook, and paypal. How can I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notifications-in-bottom-right-corner-of/1a5b99b6-b104-46bc-a782-daa3db9531b5
  9. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  10. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...