Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FunranLolz, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...

When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack message, etc. It's too much, most of these messages have been read, replied to, etc from my Work PC. Sometimes this will start happening 3-4 hours into using my computer at home, i'll start getting pop ups for Outlook emails that happened 8 hours ago. I don't get it. How can we calm this down? Can I at least move the pop up's to my second screen my default? These will often pop up when playing games, etc and it's infuriating. Even after closing Outlook the pop ups continue till it catches up.

:)

FunranLolz, Feb 1, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I've had a couple of email notifications arrive after a 36 hour delay. Well, at least they arrive. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat... :p

My email address is working normally in getting emails from other sources, including American ones.

Oh bugger. Sods law, isn't it?

EDIT: I'm getting a drip feed of greatly delayed emails of more than a day old. W1zz, I suspect that your restart fixed it and the server is just clearing its backlog. Wow, knowing how busy TPU is, there must be hundreds of thousands stuck in there!

qubit, Feb 1, 2019
  3. moondoggy Win User
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray.

I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to quickly look at the icon to see of there are notifications and to quickly scan the email subject to determine if I need to sit down and actually open outlook and download my email.

What happens periodically is that the notifications simply quit showing up. I have checked the notification center and Email appears on the list and is turned on. I have also went to the settings for the mail application and have found that notifications are turned on. That being said, a few minutes ago I I clicked on the mail application and there were 4 emails in the list however there wasn't a single notification showing up within the notification icon.

Now each and every time the notifications quite showing up something happens to trigger their return but thus far I have not been able to determine what it is that gets turned off and what it is that mysteriously turns it back on. It seems to me this has something to do with how frequently Windows is polling my email providers server for changes but that's just a thought as to what the issue is. Has anyone else seen this behavior and been able to determine what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks.

moondoggy, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...

1. Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat... - Similar Threads - notifications are delayed

2. appx pop up delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    appx pop up delay: hi. i would like to know how to increase the delay for pop up tooltips in modern apps interface. there is a little delay for win32 apps which is fine but in modern appx apps like paint or task manager those pop ups appear too fast. here is a case with task manager where i...
  3. appx pop up delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    appx pop up delay: hi. i would like to know how to increase the delay for pop up tooltips in modern apps interface. there is a little delay for win32 apps which is fine but in modern appx apps like paint or task manager those pop ups appear too fast. here is a case with task manager where i...
  4. Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds: Hello, We have this printer "Designjet T520 36in" connected to our simple IPv4 local network, and it is already installed on all the computers that in the local network. But for some reason, every few seconds Windows 10 keep discovering it as a new printer and if its...
  5. windows pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  6. Pop up notification windows

Pop up notification windows: I am getting incessant popup notification windows as I try to work. They are truly a hindrance to getting anything done. I have turned off every option I can find under notification settings. None of it seems to do any good. Any suggestions?...
  7. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  8. windows 10 notification delay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 notification delay?: I just received a notification that an iPhone has been plugged into my laptop and to choose what to do with my device. The thing is there was nothing connected to my laptop, since 12 hours ago. Is this a notification delay or could this be a something entirely else? Normally...
  9. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. My pop up email notification

My pop up email notification: Hi I get notifications whenever I get a new email and it is causing lengthy delays in viewing any on line movies. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-pop-up-email-notification/84c545a9-35c3-4fc1-a5a7-e37ebabc654d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 email notification delayed