Windows 10: Windows 10 notifications are delayed

Discus and support Windows 10 notifications are delayed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FunranLolz, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 notifications are delayed

When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack message, etc. It's too much, most of these messages have been read, replied to, etc from my Work PC. Sometimes this will start happening 3-4 hours into using my computer at home, i'll start getting pop ups for Outlook emails that happened 8 hours ago. I don't get it. How can we calm this down? Can I at least move the pop up's to my second screen my default? These will often pop up when playing games, etc and it's infuriating. Even after closing Outlook the pop ups continue till it catches up.

***Modified Title from: Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat message, etc when i return to my computer.***

:)

FunranLolz, Feb 2, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 2, 2019
  3. sound delay

Hi Jakob,

We would like to know if you are pertaining to the Action Center in
    Windows 10, can you tell us if there's a delay either on sounds or the notification, or both?

This issue is quite unclear and incomplete to be understood which notification you are talking about. It is too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with notifications. To have a better
    understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you making a program or editing a script?
    • What feature of Windows 10 are you experiencing sound delays? Can you specify? Is it from
      Alarm, Calendar, Action Center, etc.?
    • Have you successfully performed this activity before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 notifications are delayed

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 notifications are delayed

1. Windows 10 notifications are delayed - Similar Threads - notifications are delayed

2. Windows notification sound is delayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  3. Windows notification sound is delayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  4. Delivery Status Notification Delay

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Delivery Status Notification Delay: hi. why from the last 5 days I am sending Email from Gmail ,I am Getting massages like Delivery Delivery Status Notification Delay Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-status-notification-delay/9e5cb684-c280-4874-92f2-b7890fce08c2
  5. Extreme notification delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extreme notification delay: I'm getting notifications up to 3-4 hours late on Windows 10, and at times all queued notifications pop up at once. I will get a notification for an email or a youtube video that was from hours ago, making me late. This happens on all apps, chrome, discord, twitter, etc. How...
  6. delayed notifications in windows 10 mail app

delayed notifications in windows 10 mail app: [ATTACH] Windows 10 mail app is receiving mails with delay and as such notifications are also delayed. Settings of the app is as per screenshot. Please tell best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible....
  7. Windows 10 mail app delayed notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail app delayed notification: The windows 10 mail app is receiving emails with delay and as such notifications are also delayed or sometimes there is no notification. The sync setting for the mail is Download new content ' as item arrive'. Please tell best solution for this problem....
  8. windows 10 notification delay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 notification delay?: I just received a notification that an iPhone has been plugged into my laptop and to choose what to do with my device. The thing is there was nothing connected to my laptop, since 12 hours ago. Is this a notification delay or could this be a something entirely else? Normally...
  9. Alarm Clock Notification Delay on Windows 10 Pro

Alarm Clock Notification Delay on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I just finish building my custom pc and have updated the drivers. But there's one problem I'm currently having, the Alarm in the built in Alarm & Clock app didn't go off on time but instead the notification was delayed 2 - 3 hours later after I wake up and moving the...
  10. Notifications delayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications delayed: After the most recent update, I see that notifications come much later than when the action actually happens. For instance, when I get an email through outlook, the slide-in-notification window on the bottom right happens like 10 minutes later. I have already read and/or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notifications delayed

2. notifications delayed windows 10

3. windows notifications delay

4. windows 10 slack notifications delayed,
  5. delayed windows notification,
  6. windows 10 every thing delayed,
  7. notification delay in windows 10,
  8. windows notifications delayed,
  9. windows 10 delayed notifications,
  10. windows 10 notifications delay,
  11. Delayed outlook notifications windows 10,