Windows 10: Windows 10 Notifications Centre issue (push notifications)

Discus and support Windows 10 Notifications Centre issue (push notifications) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am testing push notifications from different browsers and devices. I cannot find a solution to the problem when Chrome notifications are received in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deejmienn, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Deejmienn Win User

Windows 10 Notifications Centre issue (push notifications)

I am testing push notifications from different browsers and devices. I cannot find a solution to the problem when Chrome notifications are received in the Windows 10 Notifications Centre. When I send 3 notifications in a row, clicking only at the top one results in opening the browser with specified URL. The other two after being clicked disappear, cursor seems to have a loader for a short moment (as in the case of the first working one) but nothing happens - browser does not react in any way.

Firefox handles opening URLs correctly - all three notifications result in redirecting to the specified website. Same situation happens on mobile version Chrome (Android), so there is most likely an issue with Windows 10 Notifications Centre or Chrome on desktop devices.

I would be grateful for any kind of advice. Please let me know if any other information would be useful to resolve this issue, I will provide it at the earliest convenience.

:)

Deejmienn, Jul 28, 2019
  2. siva..112 Win User

Push notification issues

i tried both. its not working. there is no viber, whatsapp, skype listed on notification and action centre settings and push notification for particular app settings where in on condition. please give some better option to bring back my push notifications.

siva..112, Jul 28, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 28, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Notifications Centre issue (push notifications) - Similar Threads - Notifications Centre issue

2. Windows 10 Notification Centre - Change Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notification Centre - Change Actions: Hi Community,I'm looking for a way to change the way that the items at the bottom of the Windows 10 Notification Centre aka Action Centre behave. For example, if you click on the Bluetooth item, Bluetooth is turned off which is not what is expected.One would otherwise expect...
  3. Push Notifications for Employees?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Push Notifications for Employees?: Hey there, today I’m searching for an easy way to push notifications to our employees if there are networking issues or something like that. It could be either via the Windows 10 Notification Center or a popup message but it has to be simple. Maybe with the ability to add a...
  4. Action centre and new notifications

Action centre and new notifications: The icon on the task bar wont open. have tried these options:- On the right end of thetaskbar, select the Action Center icon. Press the Windows logo key + A. On a touchscreen device, swipe in from the right edge of the screen the icon shows I have 3 notifications but nothing...
  5. Notifications and action centre not opening

Notifications and action centre not opening: Hi, I need help. I have Windows 10 and my notifications and action centre is not opening, no matter what I do. I have a video in this post showing what I mean. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU43kvNMjvk I did all of these things:...
  6. push notification file not exisiting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    push notification file not exisiting: help me..i have encountering issue os window updates not getting installed.. so i tryed to fix in many ways. only one way is lest that is from registry editor the path is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\push notifications but...
  7. Firefox push notifications and Windows Notifications Center

Firefox push notifications and Windows Notifications Center: Hi to everyone! Firefox push notifications does not appear in the Windows 10 Notification Center., but only my low right corner and I don't know why. All of it after I reset the browser. Is that normal? Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification

Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification: There is an issue with the notification in the bottom right corner of screen. When receiving outlook notifications the text is so zoomed in that you can not see the whole notification, it happens randomly, and doesn't happen with all emails received, there are duel screen...
  9. Push notification not working with a VPN.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Push notification not working with a VPN.: I am running a new VPN package called VPNCity. The engine for this is called SoftEther which is open sourced. I use the Universal MS Mail app as my mail client. The push notification feature which alerts me when I have new email works fine when NOT using the VPN. I get a...
  10. Action Centre strange notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre strange notification: I get a notification that keeps popping up in the action centre and does nothing when I click on it, it just fades away only to re-appear short time later. It's not causing me any issues, but I'd love to know what it means... Google doesn't come up with anything. All it says...